Night

Nico's POV:

'My first quest! I can't believe it!' Nico thought to himself.

He was alone in his cabin, always had been since Bianca died. He was the only kid of Hades in camp half blood, he has a half sister, but she's in camp jupiter.

"Yes!" He said out loud... Maybe a bit too loud. He covered his mouth with his hands and waited.

Nobody came so he relaxed and climbed into bed. As he laid his head down he realised that he wouldn't be alone, Will solace was coming too.

He didn't really know him that well, but then again the only people he really knew were Percy, Annabeth, and Grover, but he was keeping his distance for a while.

The moment he started thinking about Percy he couldn't stop. His green eyes were so deep, he wanted to drown.( pun intended.) Then he shook his head.

'He let Bianca die, remember? You hate him now. He promised, and he still let her die.' He thought.

Forcing this thought out of his head, Nico focused on getting sleep.

He turned his head to the nightstand beside his bed and checked the clock that was sitting there. 'Oh shoot! It's already 1 AM!'

He started vigorously cuddling himself, thinking it would make him fall asleep faster. Eventually he did, but unfortunately for him, it was already too late.

AN: No I do not ship percico, but I did think it was kind of cute how Nico talked about Percy at the beginning, so I thought it would give some more opportunity for character development, as my brain is too small to make longer chapters, it makes things that much easier. Thank you for reading!
-Skya