Not so far away.....

The days after their last encounter were difficult for both RM and y/n, while they both got busy in their respective jobs, they both still couldn't erase the beautiful moments spent with each other. While y/n was engrossed in her job at the hospital, BTS became her stress buster. The more she watched them, the more she grew out of her insecurities and started loving her life living it to the fullest. Everytime she saw any activities related to the group her mind would go down the memory lane of her interactions with them and her heart would feel the same emotions when Namjoon was close to her. The more she dug deeper into his life, personality and hobbies, the more she related to him. As for RM, he got busy in his musical projects and variety shows travelling all over the world. But somewhere in his heart she still held a place. She was constant visitor in his thoughts before sleep and in dreams while asleep. A little mention of anything about Australia or the concerts in the country were enough to make his heart beat faster. And now 2 months later here they were, unknowingly in close proximity again. They were fated to be together, it was time they realised it. Y/n stared at the starry sky, it was giving her the same vibes of the night she met him the last time. She couldn't understand why was she suddenly thinking about him a lot more than usual, and missing him out of nowhere. It was crazy to be like this, isn't it? What were the chances of meeting the leader of the biggest boy group in the world? Delusional much , y/n? she though to herself. As her friends were sitting alongside the beach she decided to take a walk by herself to calm her mind. The waves touching her feet with every gush and peace in the surroundings diverted her heart from the flood of emotions. She was so consumed by her thoughts that she lost her balance almost falling when a strong pair of arms caught her.. She quickly shut her eyes and grabbed onto them tightly. As soon as she opened her eyes, she recognised who it was even though it was hard to believe in her wildest dreams. Still in utter shock she collected herself, but her throat went dry and her eyes kept getting wider. Her heart started beating faster and all the moments spent with him started flashing in-front of her eyes. "H..hi Sss..orry th.. thank you".. she just couldn't find the right words to address him. "Hi y/n", he took off his mask and ruffled his hair backwards and gave her a faint smile. That was the death of her!! While she was still recovering from what struck her, his emotions were of like a child who gets what he has been wishing for everyday. "Hi, I can't really believe it's you? What a coincidence!" she said in disbelief.

He chuckled at her response, "I am here with the guys for a short trip

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

He chuckled at her response, "I am here with the guys for a short trip. Are you here with someone too?" he crossed his fingers behind his back secretly hoping it wasn't a 'someone special'. "Yes, I am here with my friends too, but how did you recognise me? You still remembered me"? He wished he could tell her not a single day had passed when he did not think of her, but he somehow held back!! "I always remember the people who have made my life better, y/n... he smiled. He panicked a little as she twitched her brows making him sense the awkward silence between them. "I mean you did an amazing job of looking after me when we were in Australia". "That meant alot to me, thanks". How could anyone not fall for this man!! Y/n felt her cheeks go red and burning hot at his admiration for her........

Unsaidजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें