Just One Day..

Finally they reached the destination which was a small island without any cars or vehicles, it was lush green with palm trees on both side of roads and serenity around everywhere. RM and Y/n got onto the bicycles to drive around the place. They enjoyed every moment of it driving side to side, trying to surpass each other at every opportunity. There were not many people around, it was a hidden gem in the middle of ocean. This was the place they could enjoy themselves without anyone spotting them or disturbing them. In sometime they got off the bicycle to stroll around the markets. RM realised how much they both were alike matching each other's vibe, they both complemented each other's company very well. Their common love for nature, history, architecture and art made them gel along together very well!! They clicked goofy pictures, made weird faces and so many memories.

As they were strolling around eating ice cream, RM noticed something from afar, and quickly went towards it

As they were strolling around eating ice cream, RM noticed something from afar, and quickly went towards it. It was a similar lavender bouquet he had left for her before her performance. He bought it and rushed to give it to her. "That's for you, the colour of BTS", he smiled widely extending out his arm. "Y/n was still admiring it's beauty when something struck her. "I think I have seen the same bouquet before" she tried to remember. "Really, where?" he tried to sound oblivious. "Yeah, it was the sa.... " she stopped in the middle when it struck her. Her eyes widened at the realisation... "Did you send that to me?" she asked in shock. "Sent it, bought it, left it at your door, whatever you want to call it" he said mockingly. "Omg, I can't believe this, did you really?....". He nodded briefly. "But, why didn't you tell me, why did you just leave it without a name?". "I was too nervous to" he shrugged his shoulders. "What else have you been hiding from me, the next thing I know you saw me perform!" she smirked shaking her head. "Do you really think I will drop the flowers and leave just like that, of course I had to see my nurse perform" he smirked in disbelief. Y/n's head started spinning, was this a dream? She covered her face with her hand in shock. "You are an amazing performer y/n, I would love to see you perform in future". She smiled at his words with her eyes almost moist. This was the most beautiful thing someone had ever said to her. "I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw that the same person who dressed my wounds was the same person performing". "That's what I felt when I saw you at the concert, you guys are really hardworking and give your best too". "Yeah you were close enough to the stage, so you could see us properly" he said taking a bite of his ice cream. "No, did I not tell you? We were late and couldn't get to the front" she lied. "What? How's that possible, I clearly saw you standing at the right side wearing a pastel pink dress!" he exclaimed. She folded her arms squeezing her eyes with an expression that said 'caught you'. He brushed his hand into his hair, with mixed feelings of embarrassment and shyness! "Oh that shop looks really aesthetic, come let's see" he pointed and walked towards that direction dodging the conversation. Y/n just stood there grinning to herself and shaking her head. By the time they finished strolling around it was almost evening. They decided to sit by the beach to watch the sunset. Both were sitting on the golden sand with y/n's knees closer to her chest and arms resting on knees while RM was sitting cross legged leaning backwards on his palms. The whole sky was beautiful orange shaded with rays pouring on RM and Y/n's face. Y/n saw RM gazing at her from the corner of her eyes. She looked at him and gave him a wholehearted smile looking directly into his eyes. "What are you thinking?" he asked never breaking that eye contact. "Today was one of the best days of my life. I could never have imagined it to turn out so beautiful" her eyes filled up with tears of happiness. "I'm glad you enjoyed it, all the hard-work in putting this together was worth it". She grinned and looked towards sky. "You look beautiful today" his eyes still fixed on her and lips curved into a smile. "Really? I barely put in effort today, in contrast to yesterday where I took hours to get ready". "You looked pretty yesterday as well, but I was too shy to say it", he said while trying to hide his flushed cheeks. "I never knew the leader of BTS was this shy", she teased him. "Not with everyone.... I.." his sentence was interrupted in the middle as she screamed. "Cotton Candy!!". "Huh", he looked around to see. "Come on, let's get some", she got up grabbing his hand to go but suddenly lost balance and fell right on his chest. Her hair fell on his face and her hands landed on either side of his head. Their faces only centimetres apart. Their breaths were synced and he could smell her floral mist. It was an addiction he was willing to let into into his life forever. He tucked her hair behind her ears softly. His touch was addictive, his fingers running through her hair making her breath hitch. She quickly collected herself and got up dusting the sand off her. "Sorry" she said and rushed to get cotton candy saving herself from the embarrassment. She went off to clean her hands in the bathroom first and then bought two candies one for each of them. "While walking back to him she realised the sky was filled with the stars and it was pretty dark". She lied on her back after finishing her candy and whispered "This feels like a dream". "A very beautiful one indeed", he replied softly laying beside her. There was silence around them, not a single person they had to be careful of, the only sound was the gushing of ocean waves which added to the beauty of the their surroundings. "I never want this night to be over" she said while still gazing at the sky filled with millions of stars. "Me neither", he uttered softly while looking at her....