𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟕

𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟎
𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞
𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

It's been a week since Bill visited me, his shitty visit. He's acting so different but of course it was Tom.

I sat at the edge of my bed, my hand coping my other. I scanned around the room for things I could use to break out.

My gaze landed on the desk in the corner of my room. The drawer sticking out from under it, I gasped, leaning closer to it. I pulled on it, causing it to slowly slide out. My eyes shifted to the bolts and metal keeping it in place.

I looked up, glancing to the camera in the corner of the room, beside the door. I gulped, moving the desk behind the wall that the camera couldn't see, it was used for changing clothes and whatever personal things you wouldn't want someone seeing.

I began shaking on the drawer, in an attempt to get the metal out. But of course, wouldn't budge.

I huffed, walking to the bathroom. I opened the drawer connected to the sink, revealing a plastic comb. I slowly raised it up to my face, I eyed it before something clicked in me. It could be used as a lock pick as long as I'm careful and break it the right way.

I snapped one of the comb pieces off, bringing it to the door to see if it would fit or not.

I smirked, putting it though the key spot, twisting it and soon hearing a click. I grinned, pulling it out, closing the door back.

I brought the piece to the drawer, hiding it under the metal.

Now to just wait until night.

OK JUST SAYING BEFORE SOMEONE FREAKS OUT.

I know its not that easy to break out of a psych but just pretend ok?