Ambush

Lo'ak POV

Me, Kiri, Spider, and Tuk started to go exploring the forest. Dad and mom along with Neteyam they all went on patrol. Yesterday wasn't a good day, we attack a RDA train with it's cargo full of weapons, and we took all whatever weapons that they had. I know I'm supposed to be grounded but I wasn't just going to sit down with my foot up my ass.

So it's worth it.

Hope Y/n doesn't know about us sneaking out because he's kind of like the big brother we never had and sometimes he's scary. Neteyam may be the oldest child but Y/n is older than all of us combine. 

We are at the hallelujah mountains Vines jumping around and having fun but I fear of falling off since we are very high up.

After we left the hallelujah mountains now we are in the land at the forest and we all started to explore to find anything old or abandoned base that belongs to the sky people. Then I saw Tuk playing with a plant.

Lo'ak: "Tuk keep up!"

Tuk: "Okay okay."

Spider: "Bro, why did you bring her anyway?"

Lo'ak: "Bro she's such a crybaby, she's all I'm telling on you, you're not supposed to go to the battlefield, I'll tell Mom if you don't let me come."

Kiri: "Don't pick on her."

Tuk sticks her tongue out at me from behind Spiders back. We found an old gunship hanging in a tree that probably been here for years by the looks of it.

Lo'ak: "Come on."

Both me and Spider climb up to chopper.

Tuk: "Are there any dead bodies up there?"

I checked inside the old RDA gunship and I see two skeletons wearing RDA outfit.

Lo'ak "Yup two skeletons are in here."

After checking out the gunship, I noticed Kiri and Spider are nowhere to be seen. So me and Tuk started looking for them since it's almost eclipse. Dad and mom will be back soon and I don't want to get in more trouble with dad again. Me and Tuk look for Kiri and Spider then we found them sitting on ground.

Tuk: "There you guys are."

Spider: "I found Kiri."

Lo'ak: "Come on we gotta had back."

We started heading back home before mom and dad get back and see we're gone but I spotted something.

Kiri: "What is it?"

Tuk: "We're always supposed to be home by eclipse!"

I noticed a footprint but it was too big for a human.

Lo'ak: "This is way too big for a human."

Spider: "Avatars?"

Lo'ak: "No, but they're for sure not ours.

My eyes follow the trail where tracks were going. I started tracking the footprints.

Kiri: "What are you doing?"

Lo'ak: " I'm tracking."

I track the footprints and they led to the place where dad fought Spider's dad. And I saw about six avatars but they were definitely not our because they're wearing camo and carrying ARs. 

Kiri: "We are never supposed to come here, dad is going to ground you."

Lo'ak: "Shhh stop."

Kiri: "For life."