Test Run

8A/n: Thank you IronDragon19 for giving me an idea on what my next chapter was going to be.

Y/n POV

The armor I had on was actually not that heavy at all, it was strangely light instead of being very heavy. Cortana also gave me an injection of something blue? I didn't even ask her what it was and just let it happen. The weird and scary part was it was injected into my eye or probably when my body began to slowly change.

Now I look buff as hell.

Cortana: "Ok now let's begin"

I listened as Cortana was telling me how my suit works, I already had suit on, I just didn't had my helmet on so that I could hear Cortana speak.

Cortana: "Now move your left arm up for movement then raiseyourother arm"

I did what she asked and I lifted my left arm up. After a few seconds I then put it down and raise my right arm then I put it back down.

Cortana: "Good, now hold still and allow me to put on your helmet" She said.

I nod, she began to move the brokkr mechanism to attach the armor on.

Cortana: "Can you hear me Y/n?" She asked.

Y/n: "Yes"

Cortana: "Good, now let's begin with the next test, go grab a weapon"

Y/n: "Where?". I asked.

I was confused, I didn't see any weapons.

She then turns on points to the other side of the room, there was a crate holding weapons, also with grenade's and ammo. There were only five weapons and they were all the same one.

I walk over and grab an assault rifle then grab some a magazine and then loaded the gun

Cortana: "Now go to the shooting range" she said points to the range by the door.

I walk to the door, opening it then head inside over to the shooting range.

It was quite big inside with enough space to fit a lease 15 people to shoot in for target practices.

The targets were at least a few feet away from me and that was good enough for me.

Cortana: "Now go ahead and start shooting your target" she said.

I smirk inside my helmet before bringing my weapon up then aiming it's at the target. Aiming it, until I have it at the right angle, when it was I had my finger against the trigger, ready to fire at the target.

Y/n: "let's do this..."

I began to shoot at the target, not missing any shoots.

TimeSkip