Left behind

EVER Since the war ended, all of the humans were forced to leave Pandora and never to return to Pandora.  Jake Sully had stop Colonel Miles Quaritch and his invasion, and The Na 'vi tribe made sure that all humans left their home planet. But they all didn't know one thing that there was only one human left on the planet who survive the battle. And that human has been surviving on his own for five months straight. Now you are going make a lot of things change.

Y/n POV

I ran straight between the huge trees, dodging anything that I could easily bump into and get hurt or injured. As I am running through the huge forest, I kept a sharp eye out for anything that would want to either kill me or eat me alive. I kept an eye out in case any of the animals that live here on this planet we're not anywhere near me. There's a lot of predators out here on this planet, so there's a lot of things I need to watch out for in order to be safe.

The numbness in my legs almost made me collapsed to the ground. But I tried my best to ignore it and kept on running, feeling like my whole body was about the shut down on me at any second by now.

After like a few minutes of running I stopped, I couldn't run any further, so I decided to sit down next to a large tree and gasped for air, reaching up towards my face to wipe the sweat off of my face.

After waking up from a comma for a few years, I realized that hells gate was completely empty.

There was no one in there but me.

I slowly took small breaths in and out, I think God I knew that I could breathe on this planet, and I didn't need to wear a Exo pack to even breath in the air.

That was something that happened a while back when I landed on this world. They signed me up for an experiment that I agreed on but I didn't know what it was. From my perspective the experiment was to make a human being that could be able to walk around Pandora without the need to wear a a Exopack to breathe.

After the experiment was a success, I was able to breathe in the air of the atmosphere. I was now the first ever human being to breathe in the air of an alien planet. I didn't even know how they actually made me able to breathe in the air of the atmosphere of the planet. They put me asleep before I could ask any questions, as I awoke everything was very different. I felt different everything was different, my body was the same, they genetically enhanced me.

They basically install new lungs, the technology does seemed to that point where they could do that.

From that day forth I was now able to breathe in the air of this world without having any problems at all and I can still breathe when I'm in the base or if I'm out of the base. So now I'm always going to be able to breathe in the air of this planet.

Slow I started to rise to my feet and slowly began to walk. I didn't want to run yet because my leg were still numb and I didn't want to make it worse so I decided to walk instead. I also kept a lookout case any animal or creature is around.

10 minutes later

As I continue walking to my destinations, I kept a low profile and watch in the trees as I started to pick up the pace. I didn't want to get caught by one of them so I kept thinking that one of them might be watching me from the trees or anywhere.

The Na 'vi tribe could be anywhere or any place by now and they probably don't want to see a human like Y/n because they'll kill him when they lay eyes on him. So it would be more safer if he kept a lookout for any danger and it's best to keep it that way for right now.

"It sure is quite in these jungles" I thought to myself because it was dead silence in this jungle all you hear is the jungle and everything in it especially silence is the last thing I want to hear in this jungle of death.

As I got closer and closer to the base I could hear what sounds like engine or something is about to take off. I headed straight to where the sound was coming from.

I started to run again but I didn't go very fast. As I was running my mind started to wonder if I could get there on time before the ship leaves and if it leaves I'll be trapped here forever. And I don't know if I can survive live here on this planet. If I lived here I would after you eat the food that is produced by the planet.

So many things we're going on in my head that I wasn't even paying attention to where I was going because I kept asking myself what would happen if I was trapped here.

Staying here is not options, I want to get off this damn planet, and I seriously do not wanna die here. I have so much to live for, if I do survive year I could rely on some of my techniques. I do have some combat training but I don't know if it will be enough to face off what lives on this planet.

I didn't even have time to react but my body made contact with a tree, knocking me off guard. My body landed hard on the ground and everything went black.

1 hour later

3rd person POV

As soon as Y/n slowly regained his conscience, getting off the ground, and on to his feet. He started to have a humongous headache from hitting the tree really hard.

From the impact of the tree he will be having a headache for a little while. Even the tree it's self didn't even have like a big ass face print on it of Y/n face.

So he will basically have a concussion for a while. As soon as he got to his feet he slowly started to walk to the base but he slowly walks there.

He needed to take it slow so that he wouldn't hurt himself again. Slowly making his way towards the base but as soon as he got there he was too late the ship was already gone.

The Na vi already got every human off their planet now except for one. Now he knows that there is no escape from this planet and he will be trapped here forever and he will probably die.

Y/n POV

As I stared at the empty base I now realize that there is no way off this planet.

I'm stuck here forever and I will die here. There is no escape from this jungle planet. I will be dead soon but that's if I survived.

The empty base is a place where I could go and stay at. Which is what I am going to do so that I can rest from today.

But I still can't believe that they left be behind here on this planet. I might as well make the best of it for now. I really wish my sister was here.

She would know what to do in this kind of situation.