The way back home

Samira's POV:

,,Well, now, after everything is done, you may go back home." Mika said. ,,Yay, I already thought we have to stay here forever." Bonny said with a big smile. ,,Yeah, same. But I also thought we'll never see you smile again, Bonny." Lenny said also having a smile on his face. ,,Yeah, right." Bonny said and giggled. Mika opened two portals, and, in the first moment, Bonny and Lenny looked confused. ,,Why are there two portals? Aren't we going back together? "Lenny asked. ,,Uhm, well-" Link started to say with a chuckle. ,,-Samira and I don't come from the same world as you two." Lenny and Bonny looked at each other in confusion.

,,But you said you're from a different country when we first met." Bonny said. ,,That's right. It's just, we did that because we didn't know what you'll think of us coming from a different world." Link said. ,,Well, we better get going before they close the portals." I said. ,,That's right." Link said with a sigh. ,,But we'll see each other again one day." Bonny and Lenny nodded to that. Shortly after, we went through the portals.

Link's POV:

,,Finally we're back home." I said in relief as I saw the castle. ,,Yeah, finally. I already thought we'll never get out of there." Samira said. ,,Me, too. And... I kind of have the feeling of never seeing Bonny and Lenny again." I said. I did miss them already. ,,Don't worry, we'll meet them again one day." Samira told me with an reassuring smile. ,,How can you be so sure?" I asked her. ,,I just know." she responded. I gave her a weak smile and chuckled. ,,Ok, if you say so." I said. Walking side by side, we went inside the castle.

,,Link! Samira! You're back!" someone behind us yelled. Just as I turned around, I saw and felt Zelda hugging me tight. Right after, she went over to Samira and hugged her, too. ,,I already thought you'll never come back here." she said. ,,Hey, we're back now. So you don't have to worry." I told her with a smile.