The beginning of an adventure (Pt. 1)

Samira's POV:

,,So you're saying we have to work together? Yeah right, like I would work with someone like you!" Bonny said. ,,But we have to work together, so you don't have much of a choice." Link said. ,,Let's just go..." I said, wondering if they will ever get along eith each other. Link just sighed and walked over to me. We started to walk away together to fight some monsters while Bonny and Lenny still were arguing at the same place as before.

,,They sometimes can be a bit annoying, right?" Link asked. ,,Yes, they can." I said. Link quietly giggled. ,,Why are you giggling?" I asked. ,,Oh, it's nothing." he said with a little smile on his face. I blushed as I looked at his smile. We kept walking next to each other, looking around for some monsters that we could fight. He still smiled as we walked for a bit, but after some time his smile faded away. ,,Hey Link, is something wrong?" I asked, kind of worried. He never looked like he did at that moment.

Link's POV:

,,Do you... do you sometimes think about the future, too?" I asked, stuttering a little bit. I didn't look at her while asking. ,,To be honest, I do. Pretty much actually." Samira said with a weak smile. ,,R-really?" I asked, looking at her. I was a bit shocked that she would think about the future. Not even the slightest. ,,Yep." she answered. I looked at her little smile and gave her a little smile back. 'She looks so pretty when she smiles.' I thought. It took us a few hours to get to a lake. But we had each others company and talked during our little walk. ,,You can practise controlling your element here." Samira said. ,,You really brought me here so I can practise -" I was about to finish the sentence when she suddenly held my mouth shut. ,,Yep. Now just start practising or you'll never get to use it." she said, leaning on a tree near the lake.

Samira's POV:

I've watched Link practise controlling his element so he can use it well if we fight monsters soon. 'I'm going to practise later or tomorrow. It wouldn't be a good idea to do it here and now since a lake was near and a few trees were around us.-' I thought. 'And Link needs to practise now. I could still do it in the evening or at night.'

-Meanwhile with Bonny and Lenny-

Bonny's POV:

,,You really can't stop thinking about food, huh?" I asked Lenny, who is eating some food again. ,,And you really can't stop looking at what others do, right?" Lenny asked. ,,You always are mad about what other people do. That's just annoying." he said. ,,Well, I'm not just thinking about food like you." I said, rolling my eyes. ,,And I'm not just thinking about books." he said. ,,You're really annoying. You know that, right?" I asked him. ,,Nuh, you." he said, just walking away. I lightly growled. ,,Now come on, Bonny. We got to catch up with Samira and Link. They already walked pretty far away." Lenny said. ,,Yeah, I'm coming.-" ,,- Just don't make me run at a bad walkable way." He stopped, looked back and said: ,,Don't worry. We'll just look for a good p,ace to practice to control our element."