A little run to the palace (Pt. 2)

Link's POV:

,,I'm Fyve. I was sent out by my master to bring the heroes of our world some important information." he said as some kind of introduction. ,,Is there any way you know who the ones who saved the willages are? Or where they are. As the information must be shared quickly." he added to what he said before.

„Actually, one of the heroes who saved the villages is standing right in front of you." I said, having a very little smile on my face. Although I felt a little uncomfortable telling Fyve this in such a way, I did tell him like this.

,,Wait, what? You... You're one of them?" Fyve asked, and that in a quite surprised tone. „Yes, I am." I responded. ,,And my friends actually are over there." I added and pointed at the place I was sleeping at earlier. Samira, Bonny and Lenny still layed there, sleeping. ,,Over there? Isn't there a forest? Or at least a few trees?" Fyve asked. ,,Yes, over there. And yes, there are a few trees. But since we didn't have a better place to sleep at, we decided to get some sleep here." I explained as an answer to Fyve's question.

,,Wouldn't you rather sleep in a village? Wherever you have a bed at. It possibly would be so much better." Fyve said. ,,That is true, but we just started our walk from the air village on to get to the palace." I explained. Although he did ask many questions and I had to answer all of then, I didn't mind it. Yet, next to that stated point, I was hella tired. Actually way too tired to answer all those questions. But I hid the tiredness from Fyve for some reason.

-The next morning-

Samira's POV

I woke up from my slumber. Although it only were a few hours, I felt well rested. It was early in the morning. I figured that out by the way the sun was set, and at that time it must have been around 8am.

I took a look around. Bonny and Lenny still were sleeping in the same place as before. But Link wasn't cuddled up in my arms anymore. With another look around I saw him lay a little further away of us. And someone was with him. Both of them seemed to be awake and talking to each other. I got up and walked over to them.

,,Hi."I said in a quite quiet voice, yet I had a happy tone. ,,Good morning." Link said with a smile. ,,Who actually is that?" I asked after a short moment of looking at the other person that was with us. "Oh, him? That's Fyve. He walked past our sleeping place at night. And it seems he has something important to tell us." Link explained. ,,That is true. Yet Link has told me you were a group of 4. Where are the other 2?" Fyve asked.

„Bonny and Lenny are still sleeping back there." I said and pointed at the place I just came from. ,,We might have to wait for a little while longer, for them to wake up. Then you can tell all of us together, whatever was so important for you to tell us." Link said. And he was right. We still had to wait. Just for them.

-After Bonny and Lenny woke up, everything was explained to them-

Link's POV:

"And there is a way to get to the palace, way quicker than just walking?" Bonny asked to make sure she heard everything Fyve said right. "Yes, that is it." Fyve said as assurance. ,,Do you have a map, actually? Then I can show you where it is. " he added. ,,Yes, we do have a map." I said and looked for it in my bag. ,,There it is." I said when I found it and handed it over to Fyve.

"How come you have a map but not every location?" Fuve asked in confusion after looking over it for a moment. ,,What do you mean? I thought every location is on the map." I stated. ,,Sadly, quite a few locations are missing. But hey, I can add the location you have to go to." Fyve said and used some kind of magic on the map and a new location appeared.

" Fyve said and used some kind of magic on the map and a new location appeared

,,Seems like it's not too far away. But why is it called the "Fairy Sea"?" I asked. ,,It's called the "Fairy Sea" because, as you can possibly imagine, it is a sea. A few little fairies are flying around there. Some of them, or should I say, most of them can heal you when you're hurt. The others, which actually have a more yellowish white color can teleport you wherever you want to go." Fyve explained. ,,Ooh, how cool is that?! We can get to the palace so quickly just because of that!" Lenny yelled out in excitement. ,,Now, we better get going or we'll never arrive at the palace." Lenny said. ,,Alright, then let's go." I said with a chuckle. ,,Also, thanks for the help, Fyve." I added as I looked back at Fyve. ,,No problem.. You're welcome." Fyve said with a smile and left. I turned back around and, together with my friends, I walked to the sea.

-4 hours later-

Bonny's POV:

,,Finally, we're here." I said and sat down as I was exhausted. This 4 hours long walk without any bit of rest was so exhausting, I just wanted to rest a little. ,,Over there are a few fairies, look!" Lenny just yelled out and pointed at a few glowing "balls" with wings flying around the sea.

"Those are the fairies?" I asked. ,,It seems like they are." Link responded. Some of them had a yellowish white color, so those possibly were the fairies we could teleport with. The others had different kinds of colors, just more vibrant. Those possibly were the fairies that could heal us.

,,There are quite a few fairies, so we can take many with us. lt would be better, because with many fairies, we would have more than enough to heal us if we get hurt too badly during the last fight." Link stated. He possibly was right. But there never would be enough fairies for us to get healed, because if the monsters' boss would be overpowered, we would run out of fairies.

Samira's POV:

We took as many fairies as we found and put them in a glass to save them up for later. Except for the lighter fairies, we possibly took all fairies that were at the sea. Then, each of us caught one of the yellowish white fairies, and soon, we got teleported to the palace.