❦︎ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 53 ❦︎

"YUP, JUST FOR YOU."

"suna! you didn't practice at all over break, did you?" his coach asked shooting the middle blocker a glare

"suna! you didn't practice at all over break, did you?" his coach asked shooting the middle blocker a glare. he stood there, not sure whether to tell the truth or lie since either one he'd be punished for. "you're extra sloppy today, get it together!" suna winced at his caustic tone and y/n couldn't help but let out a quiet laugh. she was watching their practice since suna insisted that she would and right after, they could head to the cafe like they planned. 

"suna was sick over break, he said you took care of him" aran now approached y/n, placing a friendly hand on her shoulder as a greeting. y/n smiled with a nod. "he's a handful when he's sick" she laughed, eye's following his figure as he took a seat next to her on the bleachers. "you should've seen him when he got the flu. it's like he aged backwards a few years" y/n could see the discomfort on his face as he re-lived the moment of his memories, making her stifle a snort to avoid getting scolded by him.

"FUCK OFF!" suna yelled, snapping y/n and aran's attention to the court. they were confused when his words weren't actually directed to them, but instead directed to the twins who were repeatedly hurling volleyballs at him as he was administering a plank of punishment. "he's fucking losing it" y/n looked at him with amazement in her eyes since he was still able to hold the position despite his surroundings. "miyas, enough or you're next" the coach glared, making them freeze in their tracks. the volleyballs fell from their hands in an instant and the coach finally gave suna the okay to rest. 

his arms practically gave out and he rolled onto his back, trying to steady his breath. y/n approached him after he let his eyes close and once he opened them back up, he was met with her face hovering over his own. "you ready?" she questioned. suna forced himself to stand up correctly before humming. "yeah, give me a sec. wait on the bleachers for me, okay?" he said, making y/n nod as he made his way to the locker rooms to freshen up. the twins had just finished putting up the volleyballs while the other members of the team began to put away the net and clearing up the gym. 

y/n ran over to atsumu before suddenly jumping onto his back. she got lucky that he'd slightly expected it due to her loud and quickly approaching footsteps. "my god, you fucking winded me-" atsumu choked out, making y/n laugh. "guess what?" she smiled, resting her chin on his shoulder as he continued to put away the equipment with y/n on his back. osamu walked up to the two, curious to y/n's soon to come words.