❦︎ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 51 ❦︎

"YOU KNOW, I WANT A PURPLE TOUNGE TOO, Y/N"

"mix it slowly, nozumi" suna mumbled softly to the smaller girl

"mix it slowly, nozumi" suna mumbled softly to the smaller girl. she sat on top of the counter, her fist encased by sunas much larger hand as they mixed the batter with the wooden spoon. kazuya and osamu had fallen asleep by the time they'd gotten back home so with the lack of surveillance, y/n and atsumu were taking small dips of frosting from a bowl that was set aside by suna.

he turned to face y/n, shooting her a glare when she froze in place, staring back at suna. atsumu quickly ran over to help nozumi as suna left her side to approach the suspicious y/n. "were you eating frosting, y/n?" he questioned, leaning a bit closer to her face as she leaned back, body stiffening. she shook her head slowly, keeping eye contact with suna with a sly smile on her lips. he reached a thumb to the corner of her lip, swiping the area with a bored expression as the residue of the purple paste resided on the pad of his thumb. he swiped it across y/n's forehead, making her let out an annoyed groan of his name. "i told you and tsumu to stop eating it" he rolled his eyes when atsumu looked up at suna, baffled by his name being drawn into the conversation.

"YOU CAN'T PROVE ANYTHING-"

"your lips and tongue is purple"

"why are you examining bros tongue and lips?" y/n teased with a small giggle, tensing when suna glanced at her. "you know, i want a purple tongue too, y/n" he said, lowly enough for only she to understand clearly. she gripped the bowl of frosting, offering it to suna. "...without eating that".

her eye's widened and suna couldn't help but laugh at her reaction. "you think this is funny?" she furrowed her eyebrows, dipping a finger in the purple hued mixture before swiping it over suna's lips. y/n watched as he licked the sweet flavored paste from his features with a grin, making atsumu clear his throat to snap her out of the daze that was to say the least; hypnotizing.

"we gotta pour the batter into the pan" nozumi said excitedly. "i'll help you do it, nozumi" y/n said. standing up from the seat that was infront of the kitchen counter. "noo, i want sunarin to help" she pouted, eyes flickering between y/n and suna who was still cleaning his lips from y/n's actions. y/n felt immediate jealousy at her sisters liking to suna. she was her. sister and she knew her first and much linger than he has. how dare she choose suna over her. "well, you're not getting suna. you get my help instead"

nozumi's pout worsened more, this time accompanied by the glossy coating over her irises. "okay fine. suna, you help her then" y/n rolled her eye's, walking over to the refrigerator. "i still love you, n/n. i just need to ask sunarin a question" she sniffed, making y/n stare at her in confusion after taking out a bottle of water from the fridge. suna leaned down to nozumi who was still shorter than him despite sitting on top of the counter. she cupped her hands around her mouth, leaning towards suna's ear before whispering her words. y/n saw how suna's eye's widened and the curiosity killed her even more. suna pulled back, looking down at nozumi with a pondering expression.

"why do you want advice from me? you should ask y/n about t-that kind of stuff..."

"why would i ever take boy advice from y/n? i mean she had feelings for you for soooo long and look how much time it took for her to-"

the water bottle y/n once held had fallen to the ground as she rushed to place a palm over nozumi's mouth, the rest of her words coming out muffled. y/n stared at suna and atsumu was wide eyed, peeking over the bowl of stolen frosting that they didn't realize he'd been eating for the past five minutes. suna's hand came over his lips and he abruptly turned around, letting out a snort as he walked over to the oven to open it's door. "nozumi." y/n said.

the silence of the kitchen was almost piercing, but it was broken when atsumu couldn't hold back his laughter. "fuck off, tsumu" y/n frowned, rolling her eyes as she picked up the discarded water bottle from the floor, drinking it's contents and leaving it empty. her body felt hot from embarrassment and nozumi acted as if she wasn't the cause behind it. "you still didn't answer my question, sunarin" she frowned. suna turned his body, facing the girl before aiding her in pouring the batter into the pan in which contained smaller indentions for the cupcakes.

"uhm...does he like you back?"

"i don't know! boy's are hard to read sometimes and it's sooo annoying." she rolled her eyes. atsumu, suna, and nozumi heard y/n let out a snort as she sat back down in her previous seat. "the fuck does that mean?" suna glared at her while she shrugged with a smile, now focusing on the screen of her phone. "SUNARIN!" nozumi said once again, annoyed as he constantly lost focus. "shhh, people are sleeping" he whispered, nodding when she clasped both palms over her mouth. "i don't know what to do. i really like him but he's hard to read"

"is he nice to you?" suna questioned, making her nod. "does he make you laugh?" a nod followed once again. "does he make you cry?" this time she hesitated to answer but she shrugged. "that's not good" suna's breath hitched and nozumi spoke immediately. "but you made y/n cry too so clearly that dosent mean anything!" suna's eyes widened and atsumu couldn't keep quiet any longer by laughing a bit harder than he intended. they were met with a soft knock and when they looked, turns out y/n had let her forehead drop to the hard counter top of the kitchen as she let out a groan.

nozumi laughed wholeheartedly and suna realized that she was teasing y/n on purpose. "uhm...the boy you like, is he nervous around you?" suna asked, guiding the conversation elsewhere as he tried to ignore atsumu's quieting laughter. she smiled, nodding with hope. "does he help you when you're sad?" she nodded once more, smiling as suna used a napkin to wipe a bit of the batter from her fingers. y/n lifted her head and it was then she realized that suna was describing his own feelings when he was falling for her. she hid her smile, face feeling hot as she quickly rubbed her eyes to focus on something else.

"you should ask him if he likes anyone and see what he says. go from there" nozumi nodded and suna hummed, turning around to place the tray into the oven, closing it after. "sunarinnn..." atsumu said with a nervous tone in his voice. he looked to the blonde, lifting a questioning eyebrow but his eyes formed a glare when he saw the empty bowl that was once filled with their prepped frosting. "tsumu, what the fuck did i tell you?" he groaned making y/n stand as she walked over to atsumu, taking the bowl from his hold. "good job, tsumu" she whispered with a grin.

"Y/N!"

"you deserve this" she frowned, placing the bowl on the table. "for?"

"for making me cry"

"n/n, i didn't mean to" suna rolled his eyes, walking up to her to engulf her in a hug. she smiled against his chest as when atsumu and nozumi was distracted, he placed a small kiss to her forehead, then pulled back and placed once on her lips.

"you're forgiven"

♧♧♧

"OW!" nozumi cried out, making all three flash their heads around to see what was wrong. tears strummed from nozumi's eyes, falling down her cheeks. y/n saw how a path of red liquid trailed down her finger. before y/n could say anything, suna walked up to her, asking her what happened as he wiped the tears from her face. he used a free hand to hold her hand away from her field of vision so she couldn't see the injury of her own. "i was trying to o-open the bag, but my hand slipped" she huffed trying to stop her tears through studders.

"nozumi, why didn't you use the scissors instead of a knife?" he asked softly, grabbing a nearby napkin to wrap around her finger. "n/n, do you have band-aids?" suna turned around, and y/n was already offering him the small container in which contained what suna requested. "thanks" he smiled, making quick movements to take one from the wrapper and wrapping it around nozumi's injured finger. she sniffed, tears coming to a stop when she saw the design of the band-aids. "really? peppa pig?" she questioned.

suna shrugged, letting out a small snort as he looked at y/n. "sunarin, you need one too" nozumi said, pointing to the rough callous that resided on the base of his fingers. "do i?" he questioned, looking at his hand. it was normal for his hands to be rough since he did play volleyball, but he never thought to aid the small imperfections. nozumi nodded and took out a few band aids before handing it y/n. "what?" she smiled as nozumi insisted that she took them.

"you do it."

y/n took the items from her hold before looking at suna. "tsumu, can you help nozumi make the frosting? and DO NOT eat it this time?" he said as y/n took his hand into her hold. the blonde smiled before nodding. "come here, nozu. do you wanna mix or pour?" he asked, immediately brightening her mood. suna now focused back to y/n who was now gently wrapping each of his fingers with the peppa pig band aids. "are you not tired?" suna questioned, trying to get a look at y/n's features. she shrugged and suna hummed. it was now one in the morning and the exhaustion was slowly creeping up on all of them.

"you should take a nap while we wait for them to bake." suna suggested. "are you going to sleep too?" she questioned, looking up at him for a slight second. suna smiled as she wrapped the last band-aid around his index finger. "do you want me to?"

y/n rolled her eye's at suna's attempt to tease her and she hated the fact that it was effective. he let his hand fall down to his side, catching glance of y/n's fidgeting fingers. "yes." she mumbled abruptly. suna hummed with a nod as he was slightly proud of y/n for speaking her true feelings. he made a motion with his head towards the living room sofa before speaking. "i'm gonna help them with the frosting. you go to sleep and I'll be there in a sec." he mumbled, voice showing his seeping exhaustion. y/n nodded, making her way to the couch and as her body felt encased in the soft plush of the area, her eyes heaved with another blink.

 y/n nodded, making her way to the couch and as her body felt encased in the soft plush of the area, her eyes heaved with another blink

LMAO HEYYYY

tysm for reading, i hope the wait wasn't excruciatingly long but ANYWAYS ILY ALL MWAH MWAHHH 

(i love suna and nozumi's relationship) ok bye fr