❦︎ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 21 ❦︎

"NO ANSWER IS STILL AN ANSWER, YOU KNOW?"

"wait here, I'm gonna ask suna if he wants to watch with us" y/n said to nozumi and kazuya as they took their seats on the living room sofa

"wait here, I'm gonna ask suna if he wants to watch with us" y/n said to nozumi and kazuya as they took their seats on the living room sofa. they nodded and she quickly went back to her room to see suna scrolling through his phone. "you gonna stay up here alone, sunarin?" y/n asked, catching his attention and causing him to look up. 

"i thought you were coming back" 

y/n shook her head, entering her room to properly speak to inarazaki's middle blocker. "i promised nozumi and kazuya that we could watch a movie together after they'd finish their homework. come watch with us" y/n reached for both of suna's wrist, lazily dragging him to stand up. suna allowed y/n to do as she pleased, following behind her and she hauled him by his hand to the living room. 

"can you call the twins and ask if they wanna join too?" 

suna nodded, taking a seat on the other side of the L-shaped sofa. y/n went to the kitchen in the mean time to get a couple snacks while suna made the call. it rung a couple of times until the grey haired boy picked up. "hello?" he answered. "come to y/n's to watch a movie with us" suna practically ordered instead of asking. "okay" osamu replied almost immediately

"did you call them?" y/n questioned, returning with a bunch of snacks that probably weren't on the healthiest side. "mhm, they're on their way" suna informed. y/n nodded and handed nozumi and kazuya the snacks that suna had previously purchased for them earlier that day. suna observed y/n's movements as she was prepping everything so everyone could be comfy on this day's movie night.

she grabbed a throw blanket from a near-by closet before placing it on suna's lap. 

despite enjoying admiring y/n's actions, he picked up on her slightly uneased behaviors. suna reached for y/n's wrist, pulling her down to sit down next to him. "relax, y/n. you're moving like a fucking ant on drugs" he said quietly, focusing his attention on the screen of his phone now that y/n was seated and still. "excuse you?" she questions, exaggerating an offended expression. 

suna handed her the blanket that she previously placed on his lap and she wasted no time to incase herself in the soft and warm fabric and just on time, atsumu and osamu entered y/n's home after being told prior to arriving, that the door was unlocked for them. they also took their seats on the couch, being slightly taken aback after seeing y/n and suna's seating positions. 

"ok were here, start the movie now!" atsumu said eagerly and even though osamu said nothing, his eyes darting to the screen alone, expressed his eagerness. y/n used the remote to click play and silence encased everyone in the living room as their attention focused onto the screen of the tv. y/n especially felt more at ease despite 5 minutes ago, her thoughts were all over the place like lost puzzle pieces. 

she didn't know what took over over own brain but y/n felt a boost of confidence to lean her head on suna's shoulder. 

"y/n"

she immediately lifted her head, regretting her actions until suna reached for a side of the blanket. "share" he mumbled, pulling the cover over his own body as it encased the two. y/n looked over at suna, trying to get a glance of his expression in the dim room "stop staring at me and put your head back down"

y/n was hesitant but went back to her previous position of resting her head on suna's shoulder. 

*click*

"turn your fucking flash off if you wanna take pictures of people, dumbass" suna mumbled to atsumu, making y/n let out a small laugh at the blondes clumsiness. without even asking him to, atsumu sent the picture to y/n's phone. "send it to me too" suna mumbled after seeing a glance of the picture on her phone's screen. 

"what, you gonna post it like what atsumu did to you and samu?" y/n laughed, quickly sending the picture to the middle blocker. "do you want me to?" he asked. y/n heard the confidence in his tone, soon realizing that suna was being serious. "you wouldn't" and as soon as the words passed her lips, suna tapped away at his phones screen. 

y/n reloaded her timeline a couple times before seeing the picture being posted under suna's account. 

@ hikari commented: ha ha ?? "

suna smiled when he heard a breath of a laugh pass by y/n's lips. "so that's what was bothering you?" he asked but didn't get an answer in response. 

"no answer is still an answer, you know?" 

♧♧♧

"WAKE UP, SHITHEADS" osamu yelled. y/n was dazed as she awoke from the sudden yelling from the grey haired miya. "shut up, samuuu" y/n heard the voice of a familiar individual knows as suna rintarou. as she were finally coming to her senses, she realized that her head was laying on suna's chest, causing her to jolt up and sit up-right. she looked around to see nozumi and kazuya playing on the living room's game console, atsumu fast asleep on the couch, and suna's who's eye's were barely opened. 

the aroma of freshly cooked breakfast is what really woke her up as she peaked around the door to see her mother and osamu cooking breakfast in the kitchen. y/n turned on her phoned to see what time it was, before sighing and standing up from the couch, readjusting the blanket back over suna's body. "let them sleep in a bit longer samu. ill wake them up when you guys are done with breakfast" y/n announced as she made her way to the bathroom to freshen up for the day. 

SHORT CHAPTERRR IK IK

the last three chapters (including this one) was all written at once since i pulled and all-nighter bc of a random motivation boost to write for this book.

BUT WERE TAKING A LITTLE ANGST BREAK FOR NOW, I HOPE U GUYS ENJOYED THIS LITTLE THINGY THING LOL

BYEEE, VOTE IF U ENJOYED, I APPRECIATE IT SM ILY !!