𝕿𝖂𝕰𝕷𝖁𝕰

[The screen fades to black before the words one and a half weeks later flash before the screen fades back out. Anthea can be seen walking through the library with a book, after coming back from Christmas break, before dropping it down on the table in front of Neville and Draco.]

Anthea: I truly can't believe that you didn't find anything about Nicholas Flamel whilst I was back home.

Draco: You have to remember, I was back home for Christmas as well.

Anthea: You could've asked your mom or dad if they know anything.

Draco: Yeah. I don't think so. I wouldn't ask my dad anything of the sort and if I ask my mum, she would proceed to turn to my dad and say that I asked that. Then they'd be questioning why I wanted to know about him.

Anthea: I think that it might have been a good idea for you not to ask them then. Anyway, Neville, you stayed for Christmas because you grandmother scares the shit out of you. So, what did you find.

Neville: Absolutely nothing. I couldn't find any book that had information about him in.

Anthea: That's your way of saying that you didn't look, you just read through Herbology books?

Neville: (looking down at the table) Yeah.

Anthea: Look. It's fine. You wanted to enjoy your Christmas break and I get it. Besides, I got back and remembered what book I had read about him in.

[Anthea open the book before flicking through pages to find what she was looking for.]

Anthea: Listen to this. Nicholas Flamel is the only known maker of the Philosopher's Stone.

Neville and Draco: The what?

Anthea: Honestly, you two need to read other types of books. The Philosopher's Stone is a legendary substance with astonishing powers. It'll transform any metal into pure gold and produces the Elixir of Life which will make the drinker immortal.

Neville: Immortal?

Anthea: It means you'll never die.

Neville: [snapping at Anthea] I know what it means.

Draco: Shh!

Anthea: The only stone currently in existence belongs to Mr Nicholas Flamel, the noted alchemist who last celebrated his 665th birthday. That's what Fluffy's guarding on the third floor. That's what's under the trapdoor. The Philosopher's Stone.

[It's nighttime. The three of them look at each other before the scene changes to the three of them walking down the hill to get to Hagrid's hut. Through the window, you can see Ron and Seamus sitting at the table playing with something whilst Hagrid is sat out the front of his hut playing with Fangs.]

Neville: Hagrid.

Hagrid: Oh, hello. Sorry, don't wish to be rude but what are you three doing here?