𝔗ℌℜ𝔈𝔈

V.O: September 1st. The day that Anthea Potter seemed to be dreading. There's no denying that when she was woken at quarter to five that morning that she hadn't even the slightest bit of excitement.

[Right now, she's stood in the middle of the living room, an old mirror (the portkey) in her hand, with Sally and a very tired Percy as Sally attempts to encourage a smile onto her face.]

Sally: Come on, sweetheart. You're going to be fine and you'll enjoy yourself and you can't do that if your expectations are already low.

Anthea: I know, mum, but you know how I feel about that. Because if my expectations are already low, then there's no way for me to be disappointed.

"She is right you know. If your expectations are high, there's always a way to be disappointed but if they're already low, then there's a low possibility of getting disappointed," Artemis comments.

Sally: Maybe, but there would be no way for you to enjoy yourself if you aren't willing to in the first place.

Andromeda: ... I guess so.

Sally: Good. Now, Percy say goodbye to your sister. Her portkey will be activating in less than a minute.

[Anthea turns her attention to her adopted brother, feeling a slight twinge of sadness because she's leaving him all alone for the next 9-10 months.]

"Aw. You do care for me," Percy sings.

"And I'll stab you in a minute if you don't shut the hell up," Thea bites back, Percy's eyes widening before nodding his head.

Percy: I'll miss you, Thea.

Anthea: And I'll miss you, Perce.

[Anthea pulls Percy into a hug, squeezing him tightly.]

"Thea shows emotions. How sweet," Nico comments, turning to look at Anthea to see her leaning out of her lovers arms to get slightly closer to Nico.

"If you comment one more thing, Angelo. I swear all hell and water will reign on your life," Anthea threatens, her eyes flashing a slight blue colour before turning back to its original green.

"Yes, ma'am," Nico gulps, Anthea smiling brightly whilst leaning back into Hades' chest whilst the rest of the demigods burst out laughing.

Anthea: Don't let Gabe give you too hard of a time.

[Percy pulls out of the hug and steps back, nodding his head once. With that, Anthea disappears from the living room of the Jackson house.]

---

[Anthea now sits on the train in an empty compartment, her back resting against the window whilst her feet rest on the seat. She a book about Greek mythology on her lap. Anthea has found since a very early age that she enjoyed learning about the Greek gods so since the age of 7, she has gotten her hands on nearly every type of book that one could find about them. Luckily for Anthea, when she had gone to Diagon alley on her birthday, Sally had allowed her to buy a few books about the gods from the wizarding world, Anthea having said that she would quite like to see how the wizarding world thinks about them.