𝔓𝔯𝔬𝔩𝔬𝔤𝔲𝔢

At this moment, Anthea Potter is sat in the middle of the Gryffindor table, not paying attention to anything that Fred and George Weasley are talking about. This had seemed to be happening a lot recently, especially due to the fact that Umbridge had been taking most of her time with detention, which is how she got the wound on the back of her left hand. She had previously, before Fred and George had begun talking to her, been trying to ignore the pain that her hand had seemed to be giving her, and it's what she's still trying to do whilst the twins talk to her, yet it doesn't seem to be working due to the fact that all she could do was feel the pain radiating from her hand.

Anthea had always enjoyed the company of the twins, having befriended them in her second year, yet the one problem with befriending Fred and George was the fact that their little brother was obsessed with her, so no matter how much she tells Ron to go away and that she didn't like him, he always seemed to come back full circle.

People had always tried to get involved in her life, not caring about how she feels about it. There are a few people that she enjoys the company of and allows into her life, well, her wizarding world life. She would never let anyone in the wizarding world know about the other part of her. The part that she keeps hidden until every summer when she goes to camp.

For Anthea at that moment however, her wish for peace is ruined by the slamming of the Great Hall doors opening and the hall suddenly quieting down to complete silence. Looking up at the crowd that's appeared, a small smile appears on her lips. At the entrance of the great hall stands; The minister of magic (Cornelius fudge), Amelia Bones (head of the department of magical law enforcement), Kingsley Shacklebolt, Nymphadora Tonks, Alastor 'madeye' Moody, Lucius and Narcissa Malfoy, Arthur Weasley, Molly Weasleρy, Bill Weasley, Charlie Weasley and Percy Weasley. Along with them are Tonks' parents; Andromeda and Ted Tonks, Remus Lupin and Sirius Black (in padfoot form).

Anthea is the first to get up to make her way towards the crowd. Even though she hadn't seen Sirius or Remus since third year, she had missed them greatly. "Hi Padfoot," Anthea greets, stroking Padfoot on his head. Anthea looks up at Remus above her as she's still crouched down at Padfoot's level. "Not that I don't love seeing you, Remus, but what are you doing here?" Anthea questions.

However, a large glow stops Remus or anyone else could answer the question, everyone covering their eyes from the blinding light. Anthea stands up as the light begins to die down to reveal a humongous crowd of people.

The new guests stand there tensed as they scan their new surroundings, a particular set of eyes land on Anthea. "THEA!" a young girl yells, running towards her and tackling her into a hug. A smile erupts on Anthea's face as the rest of the group of kids sprint to join the hug. The professors and some of the adults begin to raise their wants, ready to protect 'the girl who lived' but soon lower them as she's tackled into a hug by the group of kids.

The teachers and majority of the students are shocked, the Anthea Potter doesn't allow physical contact of any sort or have any form of relationship with a person to be comfortable with them hugging her. When the group finally lets go of Anthea, she slowly approaches a tall man with sea-green eyes and sandy hair. She stands looking up at him for a moment before smiling brightly and tackling him into a hug. The man staggers back a few steps, before regaining his balance and cradling Anthea's head in his chest whilst running his hand through her hair. Meanwhile, the rest of the people in the Great Hall look at them confusingly.

After that embrace, Anthea turns to the rest of the group before approaching a tall and very handsome man, who many of the girls in the great hall are swooning over, but he isn't paying attention to any of them. He's just looking at the young, dark haired girl. He's dressed in an all-black suit, dressed to perfection, lightly tanned skin and has almost black eyes, which are the same colour as his hair. His eyes show nothing but love towards the girl whose approaching him yet the rest of his face portrays absolutely no emotion, remaining stern and composed. Anthea notices his once stone-cold look slowly softening as she hugs him, tighter than the man before. What shocks the entire hall, apart the gods and demigods, is when he pulls away, he places both hands on either side of her face before pulling her in for a long, yet soft, kiss.