Yosaku and Johnny

3rd POV:
Hello, Uncle.
Sorry for not writing much lately, been having a great adventure like your crew. To start off, I've joined Garp's grandson's crew to become the Pirate King like you, uncle.

We rescued a sailor boy named Koby, he was captured by Alvida 2 years ago, but Luffy was able to defeat her and took Koby with us to make his dream come true.

After that, we got our 3rd member to join, Zoro. He used to be a pirate hunter, but retired to become the world's strongest swordman. Funny of how Luffy got him to join us, similar to you and Uncle Ray Ray.

We defeated a marine for using his power and his dingleberry of a son. Koby stayed back to join the marines, hope we get to meet him soon.

Oh! I found Buggy, uncle! He destroyed a village, but I can see why he did that. Just disappointed for doing that to innocent villagers, but we're able to defeat him too.

That's where we got our next member, Nami. Feeling sorry for not being able to save her village and for her working for Arlong. But I'm stronger than ever thanks to Ha-Ha!

We defeated a bunch of furries for trying to murder someone for money. Their captain was supposed to be dead, but tricked a marine to take his place and was living under a different name as a butler.

There, we got Ussop, Yassop's son! He's just like his father and a great sniper! Sure he gets scared a lot, but he always goes behind me for comfort and protection!

And like you, I've kinda adopted him as my little brother! Fuck Yassop! He's a deadbeat bitch of a father! Oh! We got a real ship, we named her the Going Merry!

If you're asking, uncle. Yes, I've shown them my natural hair color and eyes, but I just can't bring myself to tell them about the Devil Devil Fruit. They will be scared of me and kick me out of the crew, well....maybe not Luffy, but still.

For once, I have no idea what to do, uncle. What should I do? Wish you were still here to give me advices.

I miss you and aunty very much, but I hope that you're having a wonderful time on the other side with aunty without pain. I'm watching over your son as well as Uncle Oden's children in the shadows.

Love,
Maxine (JD)

Max closes their diary and puts it away in her bookshelf before walking out to the others outside. The minute she stepped outside, she was shoved in the face by something.

"Maxy! Maxy! Look! Our flag!" "Luffy! I can't see if you shoved it on my face." Max pushes Luffy a bit to see a cricket Jolly Roger that Luffy made.

" Max pushes Luffy a bit to see a cricket Jolly Roger that Luffy made

"Alright! Our pirate flag is done!" Luffy said, excitedly. The rest looked at it and give their opinions on it before Luffy asked if they like it or not.