They Call Him "Strawhat Luffy"

3rd POV:
At an uncharted island, where the hideout of Iron Mace Pirates are and on the ship, Alvida is seen wiping a spick of dust on the surface. "Why is there dust on my bulwark?" She said as one of the members sweats in panic

"A thousand pardons, Lady Alvida! I-I thought I'd cleaned every inch of the ship!" A member said, waving his hands side to side while sweating.

"I'll clean everything all over again! Please" The member said as he was cut off by Alvida. "Please" what?" She said, side glaring at the member.

"Please, not the iron mace!!! I don't wanna die!!!" The member said, being hit by her iron club. Then, Alvida turns to look at Koby, her cabin boy and prisoner.

Koby
The cabin boy

"Koby! Who's the fairest throughout all seas?" She asked Koby, a small, timid, chubby boy with pink hair and wears round-frame glasses.

"Umm, hehe....why you are, Lady Alvida! No one compares to you!" Koby said, sweating. "Correct! I will not tolerate anything dirty!" She said, before continuing.

"The ship I sail in, must be cleaned and beautiful as I am. Understood?"

"Remember Koby, if it weren't for your vast knowledge of the sea. I would feed you to the shark, but don't push your luck!" Alvida said to Koby.

"Y-Yes, that's very kind of you." Koby nervously said before Alvida hit him with her show, calling him worthless and to clean her shoes.

"I don't want to see a speck of dust on this ship!" "Aye aye!!" The whole crew obeys her as the panel reveals what she really looks like right now.

The Lady Pirate
Iron Mace Alvida

Alvida is a tall and very obese woman with long wavy black hair, and freckles on her cheeks. She's wearing a white cowgirl hat with a large red plume, a red neckerchief, a pink plaid shirt and a blue captain's coat over it with the arms in the sleeves.

She wears rings on her fingers and her long sharp fingernails had red polish while having a purple sash with a flintlock pistol tucked in it and some jewels. She also wears graying pants and red shoes with gold buckles.

"That's enough!! You're pathetic!!" She said, kicking Koby as he fake laughs before Alvida tells him to clean the toilets.

-Sometime later-

Koby is seen rolling a barrel before 3 members stop him. "What's that, Koby? Did a barrel of rum washed up on the beach." One member said to Koby as he responded nervously.

"Y-Yeah and it's not empty! I wasn't sure what to do with it..." Koby said as the 3 members discuss drinking while threatening Koby to not say a word about it.

All of the sudden, the barrel breaks from the top as a figure comes out, scaring everyone in the room. "That was a great nap!!!" The figure said, in a happy tone.

"Hmm. Looks like I survived somehow. I got so dizzy and I thought I was gonna barf, shishishishi!!" The figure has black shaggy hair, round black eyes, and a slim muscular build.

He is wearing a straw hat and wears blue shorts with cuffs, sandals, and a sleeveless red vest. The figure also has a scar with two stitches underneath his left eye and on his back is a wooden box with straps to carry like a backpack.

"Huh? Hmmm?" The figure looks at the Koby and the 3 members, who are still flabbergasted. "Who are you?" He said, as if he hasn't come out of a barrel.