ALDC Murder Mystery

Chapter 12
Kendall's POV
We run out, the officer and three other officers all with ha scuffs and guns in their hands. "On the count of three. One....... Two........ Three......." The officer yells as we all burst through the door. " Nobody move! We've found our real killer!" He screams, everyone freezing. All the officers circle around, looking for Chloe. They all huddle together. "She's not here." I hear one of them whisper. Oh no. "Search the building! I want every square inch of this place searched for her!" The officer spits out. Every officer starts running around searching for Chloe. I do to. We search everywhere. All the rooms all the closets. All the shelves. All the corners. She's nowhere. I finally look on the mast shelf, for one last hope, and I find a small note, crinkled with curly writing on it. I flatten it out and read it.
ι'м иσт gσιиg тσ ʝαιℓ. єνєя. gσσ∂ ℓυ¢к fιи∂ιиg мє αи∂ вєѕт тσ ℓυ¢к ιf вяσσкє ιи тяιαℓ. ~ ¢нℓσє
I ball up the note in rage. I hate you Chloe. I toss the note to the police. The all read it astonished. "Thank you. Everyone's free to go now, we have to find Chloe though." The officer says motioning to himself and the other officers. "No." I state he looks up, confused. "No?" "We are all finding Chloe. All of us" I state grabbing Mackenzie who just came in. She nods in agreement. The officer smiles. "Fantastic." he whispers. And that's when it all started. The search for Chloe. Finding Chloe.
| end of fanfic. read the next two books. 😃😃 the next book is called Finding Chloe and the last book is called Can You Keep A Secret?