ALDC Murder Mystery

Chapter 7
Paige's POV
Maddie's body's escorted from the building. "Okay we need you guys out of this room. You can move to Studio C." Abby says in a daze. We all grab our things and thump off to our next location. "It was probably Brooke." The voice whispers again. I don't care about the voice anymore. I don't care what it says. I just want to know who it is. We arrive at Studio C and toss out stuff on the ground. We all lay down, and start drift off to sleep. "It was Paige" I hear a voice whisper. I shoot up. What! No! I would never. I can't even think of holding a knife pointing at someone never mind killing them! This voice is ridiculous. It's insane. Or is it. What names has it said. Maddie. Chloe. Kendall. Brooke. Me. Only one of us that's living hasn't been said by the voice yet. Mackenzie. She must be the killer. All when I think I have figured it out it happens. "Mackenzie did it" the voice whispers. Of course it would. Who did it then? I'm lost I need sleep. I'll figure this out in the morning. I roll over, and close my eyes, as l gently drift off to sleep going into the darkness. The. I realize something. My eyes aren't closed. And my sides killing me. I force my eyes closed and drift off to sleep, a knife sticking out of my hip as I see the light.....
| now who do you think did it|