Chapter 5

Nate's POV

7.50pm
I went down a bit early, cause I don't like people wait for me. So I waited at the lobby. The lobby was decorated in modern style, with some neon blue light craft at the side of each wall. The walls were painted in a dark blue-gray color. I like the color. I never notice that before. Maybe I'm too focus on the job lately. Because last year I noticed they were painted in white. If I not mistaken.

"Hmm. Nathaniel?" A soft voice calling my name. Automatically, my inner self-mood turned to be in a good mood. Unrealized, my lips turned upward as its own.

"Sorry. Am I late? I just finished"

"No, you aren't. Shall we go? I bet you still not familiar with the place yet. What do you want to eat? I will take you there"

"That is fine with me. "she said. I looked at her. And she blushed. Is she still shy with me? It's kinda weird. I thought France was like the city of love or something. Is she really from there? I wondered.

We walked to my car at the basement, I noticed that she walks closer to me and faster.

"Are you okay, Sara? You look pale." I  asked.

"I'm okay." Her face looks nervous and all the sweat starts to break.

"I just don't like dark" she continued. What? Does she has some sort of phobia? There is two for now. But she is still cute with it. It makes me want to protect her more. I put my hand around her waist. I do feel some twitch, but she still let me hold her. We fasten our rhythm towards my car.

************************
"I'm sorry for just now. You look so pale. And I'm a bit worried looking at you. So I brought you to a France restaurant. Hope you okay with it" I explained. We arrived at one of my favorite places. Daniel.

"No. It is okay."

As we enter the restaurant, we were greet by the waiter who always serve me, Raphael. He was like a friend of here. As I was always here. This is the kinda place that you need to make a reservation, which sometimes took up for weeks. I reserved my place about 2 hours ago. Luckily, they have a spot for me.

I don't think I have to describe this place. For me, this place was like a mini Paris. Sure you don't see any Eiffel Tower in there but the atmosphere, the lighting was amazing.

We sat at the table in the middle of the crowd, and Raphael was explaining the menu to us. 

"So what do you have in mind?" 

"Hmm. I'm not sure. They do have a lot of menus."

"How about the Three Course Prix Fixe. And you choose the courses. Okay?" I said and she nodded. I made an order of 2 set of Three Course Prix Fixe with wine pairings. Raphael explained more the courses to her and she listens delicately. Unrealized, I rest my face on my hand, looking at her. Deeply. From her red wavy hair down to her emerald green eyes, glimmering under the spotlight. Her long lashes. Her little pointy nose, her lips really in a light pink roses, with a black mini dress she under the red coat really makes her pops out beautiful.

"Is there something on my face?" She questions undoubtedly. I noticed that Raphael no longer at our table. I giggled at myself, I was caught mesmerizing this girl in front of her.

"Oh no nothing. I just thought about something. So do you like this place?"

"It makes me remember Paris. Thanks "she said with a slight smile with shows enough that she was happy with. My heart feels warm when I see it.

"You see. It is so rude of me for not recognizing you at the first place. "she lowered her head.

"No. It wasn't you fault actually. I didn't introduce myself correctly at that time. So how long are you going to stay here?"

"I'm not sure about that yet. Since I just enrolled myself in Parson"

"Parson. Is it the designer school? Wow! so you are a designer? You don't look like one"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean you, your style doesn't look like one. You look like a lady. I mean like the high-class lady. You know what I'm saying?" She looks down, look like depressed a little bit. Not that I'm saying all the designer aren't high-class or something. It just her doesn't fit the imagine. The way she talks walks and dressed up too.

"Not that I said like you don't fit to be a design. I'm just surprised. Which that make me happy" I explained. Her looks up, and for the first time, her eyes really hit mine.

"This makes me want to know more about you."I continued. Rose  a pinkish pigment on her cheeks, her covered it up quickly with her hands.

Our conversations stop for awhile as Raphael came with our food serves on the table. I had such a great evening with her, 3 hours dinner. We talk so much about ourselves. She doesn't look too shy with now. This is like a great steps for me. I haven't been dating for a year so far. Until I met Sara. Everything seems like the first time I saw Serena when we were little. The first crush. It's like a first love.
*****************
End chapter 5. I supposed to upload this yesterday. But there are some problem with Wattpad yesterday. I'm so sorry. But please continue reading and happy June. Please vote. Lot's of love, xoxo