Chapter 1

In a busy street of New York, the street is full people who can be a corporate, a designer, an architect or maybe an editor, walks around the side walk, starting their days with their works. And not to forget, the hawker too.

In a coffee house, sitting there a smart casual tall handsome guy who wearing a black tie with satin blue long sleeves and his coat resting to the next chair, with his newspaper in his hands viewing the fashion columns.

Waldoft Designs

He mumbled to himself. Looks like she's doing fine. It has been awhile since I last met her. How is she with Chuck?

"Hey, Sorry, I'm late. Stuck in the traffic." said by the gentlemen who dressed up so fancy with his neck scarf in dark purple. He sit in front of him. Crossing his legs while calling the waiter.

"Can I have a cup of coffee, please" said the gentlemen. "How long have you waiting here, Nate?"

"I just arrived. I see Blair works so fine now," says Nate while showing the newspaper to Chuck.

"Hmmm. Just like you see. How are you, Nathaniel. You look pale. Are you sick? Is it because you haven't been dating for a while?" replies Chuck while looking at the fashion column.

"No. I'm fine. It just something bothers me. Never mind. So how Serena.... And Dan. Of course."Nate asked. Sighing.

"I think they are doing fine. Don't tell me that you still not over her, do you?"

Nate seems disturbed by Chuck's statement but him still manages to control his ego. "Of course I do get over her. I just asked for the sake of best friends. Or you want me to ask how are you Chuck cause you seems fine."

"Oh Nathaniel. Don't get so mad. I'm just asking. I haven't see you for a long time. And it is fine if you don't want to talk about it."

Nate doesn't says anything to Chuck. He knows if he continues, it will lead to a fight. And he doesn't want that.

The only thing that he can do now is get out from that situation. He looked at his precious, IWC Portofino 8 Days watch. And quickly grabs his coat that resting to the next chair.

"Sorry Chuck. I have to go. Works" pointing his finger to his watch.

"What? We just met. That's why you should be a CEO like me. I can go in and out whenever I want" snort Chuck towards Nate.

"Now I just love to make myself busy and not sleeping around" says Nate while smirking at Chuck.

"Hey. What is that supposed to mean" shouted Chuck but Nate on longer visible in his eyes.

Walking back in the busy street. Everyone was busy with their own life. Nate looked down, checking out his IPhone for some schedules. Well he doesn't have any appointments like he told Chuck.

Come a lady in a red knee length dress with her black scarf on her neck. Black ankle boot and her ginger red hair. The breeze that day was quite strong, the two people crosses each other while not making any contact. The scarf smoothly slides on Nate face, such a beautiful smell, he describes. Who is that? Nate turned to his back, try to search for the woman. But she lost in the crowd.

It smells so familiar. Mumbled Nate

****************************

Hey ho. Welcome to my second book. I still working on my first one. But this is a challenge #JustWriteIt #fanfiction so, I leave my first book for a while. If this story doesn't match the novel or the tv. Or the character seems off. Remember it just a fan fiction! Love you. And happy reading. BTW who said such a beautiful smell? I would appreciate a vote!! Xoxo