Chapter 4

Sara's POV

I rested my back at the side of the elevator. Pressing my arm on my forehead. Ahh. I invited him for dinner. And he was okay with it. Why am I feel so nervous right now? I mean I never go out with the stranger. But him, I feel like I can talk casually with him.

Ting... Level 32.

I make my way out the elevator. I'm going to meet my cousin who works here. Thanks to him, I get this internship. At least I could gain some experience in the fashion line. The office was so bright and sophisticated, which matches with the Mode concepts. The way the workers dressed up is so unique yet fashionable. While I'm just wearing a normal red trench coat with a little black dress inside.

I walked myself towards the receptionist. She is so pretty and elegant. I couldn't match her.

"Yes, honey. Do you have any appointment?" She said with a smile, her tag shows her name was Amanda.

"I'm here to meet Marc...hmmm Marc St. James. Is he here? He asked me to come" I said with full charisma. I want to make a good first impression to them.

"I see. Who are you actually?"

"I'm the new inter..."

"Sara. My darling. You here! Muah, muah" he hugged me while making a face air kisses. It was Marc. My cousin. He is American. Not like me. A French girl.

"Let me take it from here. Mind you own business, Amanda" he said to Amanda while grabbing both off my shoulder and take me away.

"Hey. Not like I gossiping with her. How mean!" Amanda bawled, but Marc seems to ignore her. She was pissed and slammed herself in a black leather high chair, her mouth was babbled with something, but I couldn't hear it clearly.

"Err. Marc... Amanda... "I stuttered. Yeah. I'm a bit lost there. What is happening? Why don't Marc want me to talk to her?

"Never mind darling. Just ignore her. She is our number one paparazzi. Let us go to my room. I will explain everything about your job."

"Hmmm. Okay then."

As we walked across the office. Marc introduced me to some of the people who worked there. They were so friendly and nice. We reached Marc's office, the room was dark gray in color with some purple decorations. Well. Marc loved purple so much. Luckily the color look nice on him.

"Have a sit." He pointed at me to the purple couch facing him. I placed myself there and make myself comfortable. Marc makes us a cup of coffee in silver tea sets and placed it in the coffee table.

"So after I begged Wilhelmina for this job. She finally said yes. You should thank me for this. I even buy her a new dress for it." He places himself facing me while making a frown face, as the fact, he used his own money to get me this job. Then he took a sipped of the coffee and sighing.

"Hmm. So your job is a wardrobe stylist, as an assistant stylist. The one I showed you, just now. That weird dress up, the girl. You are going to assist her. And as an intern, I'm sorry, the salary was small. I can't help with that" he continued.

"You know, Marc. I just want some experience. I don't need money. It is not a problem. And you knew it."

"Yeah. Yeah. I know your father was some kind of duke in French. But still I want to ask you. Why are you here? I thought you were in ESMOD right? Wasn't good enough? It's Paris! Are you kidding me?"

"I have my eyes on Parsons. I know I can fulfill my dream here."

"Did Elizabeth knows you are here?" he questioned. I looked down. I clenched both of my fists, trying to control my emotion.

"About that, can you not tell mère about it. About me being here. And everyone in Paris, can you do that?"

"Hmmm. Sara. Sara. What did you do actually?"

"I just came here to pursue my dream. Right now they think I'm on a European tour with my friends. Now, one knows I'm here except you. So please, please, please Marc. Don't you loved me?" I begged.

"Okay. Okay. Fine. Stop making that face. Now you owe me twice! Remember!"

"I will buy you anything! Affordable." I smirked.

"It's quite late now. Let's go. Buy me dinner" he commanded.

"Oh no. So sorry. I already have a plan. I'm so sorry. I buy you lunch tomorrow? Okay"

"Wait what? I thought you only have me here. What plan? A date? Is it?" he crossed his arm at me while raising his eyebrow.

"No. Just meet up with a friend. I owed him" I stood up, prepared to leave.

"So it's a date? My baby, Sara is going on a date. I thought you hate guys. I'm so proud of you. Remember guys are the sexiest creatures on earth. You should love them. Is he cute? Let me meet him" he hugged me so tight until I couldn't breathe.

"Marc, you are overreacting. I told you, he is a friend of mine. And it is not a date. It just a dinner of two people eating, surrounded by strangers. Now let me go." I'm literally struggling with him and finally he let me go.

"Anyway. I still proud of you, darling. So good luck" he is making a thumbs up sign at me with a grinned in his face. I sighed. Marc, he will be super excited when he heard the word men or guys, but I'm lucky to have him as my cousin. He is the one who taught me about fashion and stuff. I wouldn't be here without him.

So it's a date. Is it?

****************************

End chapter 4. I enjoyed writing this and it turn out to be long. #JustWriteIt. And I think the story is dragging. I feel so noob right now. But practice makes perfect do you think? So please vote. Lots of love, xoxo