Chapter 26

Nao Nakamura's POV

I was done acting in a movie that I signed up for a few days ago if being honest, the movie was pretty boring but I needed that money so I agreed to it anyway

"Miss, you have a call from an unknown number" It must be Alice, the one that called Kocho...

"What is it?"

"I know what you are doing" What the heck? This is not Alice. I was gonna hang up the phone until their next sentence shocked me...

"I know that you are dating a man and that you exposed the Hashiras, how do you think your fans will react to that?" what the hell... Who is this?

"Who the hell are you and what do you need"

"Names don't matter, tell Nao, how would you feel if they-"

"I'll pay you billions, just don't expose me to the media..."

"Oh? So you are asking me not to show your crimes to the media after all that you have done? You revealed the Hashira's identities, fooled the fans by saying that you and the Water Pillar were dating AND ordered a fellow person to call Shinobu and hate on her?" fuck... How do they know all this...

"I know what I did is wrong... My whole reputation will be in danger if you-"

"And... You added the account to Shinobu's phone, to attract Tomioka about this, you wanted them to break up... Didn't you?"

"Yes... I'm sorry-"

"NAO NAKAMURA!" I heard my manager yell my name, but it wasn't the time to argue with his shit... "What have you done"

I turned to him annoyed and saw the TV, it wasn't breaking news but it went viral... The call... I'm on LIVE!!

I threw down the phone as it broke... A kid with yellow hair was the one who was talking to me. It was displayed on the TV! Shit... My career...

Giyuu Tomioka's POV

"TOMIOKA LOOK AT THIS!!" I heard Obanai's girlfriend barge into my room with a phone in hand. She handed me the phone and played a video... Zenitsu? Nao? Revealed...

What?

"It wasn't her! There is even CCTV footage of Nao in your area! It was her! Not Shinobu"

Teardrops fell on the display of the phone, it wasn't mine, it was Mitsuri's... So... It was never Shinobu... Who...

No

It was never her, she would never do such a thing... What have I done... Where is she? Will Zenitsu know where she is?

I quickly grabbed my phone and called Tanjiro, since I didn't have Zenitsu's number...

"TOMIOKA SAN!?"

"Tanjiro where is Zenitsu-? Never mind do you know where Shinobu is?"

"She... Is with me... Us to be exact-"

"Hand the phone- no... Where are you guys?"

                                   •~•

I ran over to the destination given by Tanjiro, of course, I felt very dizzy and my hand was still bleeding badly even after bandaging it. I hit the door with my side and it flew open

"SHINOBU!"

A girl came down the stairs and pointed upstairs... She must be there... Without wasting any time, I ran up and saw Shinobu in bed... Looking... Dead... Dead inside...

Inosuke, Tanjiro and Zenitsu left the room giving us some time... I just realised that it was true... I did throw a glass at her... Her arm was bandaged. Hair is all messy... And very pale...

I went closer to her and took my hand over to brush out her hair which fell over

But she flinched back... Was she... Afraid of me? Did I scare her?

"Shinobu... I'm sorry-"

"Tomioka san what happened to your fist?!" she quickly lit up as she saw my fist bleeding... She still cared... No, what am I talking about? It's Shinobu Kocho... She was always worried about me

"Please... I am sorry" I brought her first up to my forehead and cried out... I couldn't help it

"Sorry for what? If I were you... I would have also gotten mad"

"Stop... Stop acting like I did nothing wrong-"

"I'll be honest with you Tomioka san, I was never hurt when you threw the glass at me, but you said that you 'loved' me... Does it mean that you don't love me anymore...?"

"Even... Even if you were the one who revealed us, or if you were using me for fame... I wouldn't mind, I don't care because all I want is you, and I don't care if you are using me, but at that moment I felt betrayed, I was planning to come back to you even without the video..." words couldn't express what I wasn't to say... She looked like a small baby who lost her parents in the crowd

"So... You still love me?"

"Of course I love you... No matter what..."

Author's Note

I am so sorry for being dead for days! Last time I checked, all my drafts were gone including a new book I wrote (unpublished) and I was too lazy to continue but today I thought about starting it all over again and saw how they were all back-

I used to upload every single day and now I don't... I'm so sorry-