Chapter 4

Giyuu Tomioka's POV

The guards made way for us to get inside the hotel, and while everyone was making sure that they got in without ruining their style, I was searching for Shinobu, I shouldn't be but I was... Soon we got in and took a seat...

"Get ready to hear all their wild questions and comments comrades" I signed at Sanemi, I was used to this but something was different this time... It was Shinobu, wasn't it? She looked so pretty tonight... And when I winked at her, she turned into a blushing mess... Cute...

"I'm letting them in"

                                   •~•

Fans were pretty weird, a girl asked for Rengoku's hand in marriage, and one even bought a wedding ring... We were given a few gifts from them too.

"Are you looking for the girl you winked at?" I was snapped from my thoughts when the fan asked me this. "She's coming for the fan sign, I saw her"

"Yeah I owe you one" I smirked and she smirked back, we need more like her

"Hope everything goes well between you guys" We heard the bell, which meant it was time for the next fan

After 10 minutes or so, I saw her again... Shinobu... She wasn't lying when she said that she'd come, I tried my best to focus on the current fan but my eyes drifted back to her

After 7 slayers, it was her turn...

"H-hey" she stuttered... Cute...

"Sorry about that, it's just that you caught my attention" I saw her blushing hard as I commented to her

"I-it's fine!! And thank you I guess"

"Anytime"

"B-by the way..." she took out a box wrapped in dark blue colour, a gift from her too?

"For me?" she nodded, I took the box from her and was going open it until she stopped me

"W-wait! It might be weird to ask but just don't open it now- I saw you delaying some fan's gift" I would do anything to see her more.. Does she have any idea how damn cute she is?

"Of course, and thank you"

"Y-your welcome..."

"Time is almost up between us, thank you for the gift, by the way, I enjoyed talking to you" As soon as I completed, the bell rang, and she smiled and moved to Rengoku...

Shinobu Kocho's POV

I can't believe this! I talked to him! He accepted my gift!! I should keep my cool as I am not done with all the Hashiras, I moved to the Flame Hashira, and I like his personality

"Hello there! Before we continue, I want you to have this" he lowered his voice in the last part, and he handed me a slip of paper. "Don't open it yet, go home and open it, and make sure to send a message"

                                •~•

I heard Mitsuri having a hard time with her date, she couldn't attend it because she was at the fan sign event.

"Ugh, I didn't know that dating was this hard..."

"It's better to stay single if you ask me"

"Yeah I saw the flame hashira give you a note~" talking about the note he gave me, I went to my room and took out my bag, I searched for the slip but it wasn't there

"Shinobu! It's with me you dummy!" oh come on! I went back to the living room to see Mitsuri giggling, I took the slip from her and opened it...

"What does it say??"

"It's the phone number... Of the water pillar..." Did he just give me the water pillar's phone number?!

"Oh wow~"

"Not funny!"

"Why are you blushing~?" She giggled at me, I looked down at the slip, it was written 'Call him when you are free, he likes you' I tried not to put much expression into it so that Mitsuri wouldn't find out, I didn't want her to know or she will make a huge deal out of it...

"You should text him, and it's getting late, we have work tomorrow so good night!" I waved her goodnight as she left. I too went to my room and locked the door, I didn't want to sleep... I kinda wanted to text him... Will it be too much?

Nah, plus, he asked me to~

I took out my phone and saved his number, I texted him a hello, and surprisingly he was online...

In the chat

Me- Hello!

??- Hi, who is this?

Me- This is Shinobu Kocho... The girl from the fan sign event... The Flame Hashira asked me to text you-? Is this the water pillar?

??- Oh yes... It's me...

Me- Am I disturbing you-?

??- Not at all, I couldn't sleep and was getting bored, wanna introduce ourselves?

Me- Of course! Well I am Shinobu Kocho, I work at Cafe Central

??- I can't say much about myself but yeah I am the 'water pillar' and you know my job...

Me- Yes lol, what shall I save your name as?

??- Anything you like

Me- Hmm... What do you look like? Or what kind of a person are you? 

??- Well... I don't have many friends other than my bandmates... I like my personal space.

Me- Hmm so there is this guy that visited our cafe this morning, and I think he is pretty cute, so shall I call you his name?

??- Oh? A guy stole your heart? And you are gonna pretend like that it's me?

Me- I don't stand a chance with him so yes

??- I'm interested in this guy

Me- His name is Giyuu Tomioka, so I'll call you Giyuu! Are we good?

Giyuu- Sounds good to me, how is this guy?

Me- Quiet, pretty cute, and can be pretty hot too

Giyuu- Wow, will I ever stand a chance?

Me- I haven't even seen you before!

Giyuu- We could hang out, well with my mask

Me- Sure! I don't mind

Giyuu- I'll meet you at the park at 6 p.m.

Me- Which park??

Giyuu- There is only one in our locality...

Me- You know where I live?!

Giyuu- I know you, we live close by and you know me, but you don't recognise me

Me- What?! No damn way man!

Giyuu- Hehe, good luck finding me shorty

Me- Shorty-?! You damn Loner!

Giyuu- Ouch, and you should sleep, you have work tomorrow starting at 8 a.m.

Me- How did you know...?

Giyuu- I know everything

Author's Note

My second book 'Forgotten Memories' is completed! Check it out if you guys are interested

And thatnk you guys for reading! Do vote and comment if you enjoyed-

It feels weird asking for votes lol

Anyway, thank you again!