Chapter 12

Giyuu Tomioka's POV

I excused myself from our table and went away from Shinobu and Tsutako who were having their meals. It was a call from my manager...

"Hello?"

"You have a concert at 9 p.m. In Nara" What the heck? We were on our break. "And so, you need to get ready and leave now, the flight is in an hour" he hung up the phone. What am I gonna do now?

I went back to the others and sat down, I should be leaving but what will I tell Shinobu?

"Who was it Giyuu?"

"A meeting in Nara, flight in an hour" My sister gave a disappointed look when Shinobu was enjoying her meal... Cute

"Weren't you on your break?"

"I am, but can't decline it now"

"Why not the Shinibu with you?" we saw Shinobu coughing, or fake coughing...

"Do you want to come?" she looked at me in surprise, it wouldn't hurt to take her with me... Right?

"Well, I guess..."

"Well then! You guys should go, I'll pay" We nodded as my sister left to pay

"Are you sure about this?" I heard Shinobu ask

"Positive" or not...

                                •~•

Me and Shinobu took a different plane from the others, just in case she didn't find out... I had to pay for an extra plane... But it was worth it, right?

"It's a private plane... Your's?"

"I booked one for us, first time?"

"It's not usual to travel in a private plane so yes, my first time" She turned back to the window getting a view below

"Perfect time to chat huh?"

"Do you want to chat? I'm in!"

"I'm in too if you are good with it, tell me something about yourself"

"Well, you know my name, age, my work... And I have three sisters! My older sister, my blood, Kanae Kocho. Then Aoi and Kanao are adopted"

"I see"

"I wanted to ask you for a while Tomioka San, what is your job? You don't work in your family company" should I tell her? Maybe I should... Or I would lose her trust...

"I'll tell you, but not now, remember our trip to Kyoto? I'll tell you then"

"That will take forever!!"

"We are leaving the day after tomorrow..."

"Oh. But that still takes forever!" She looked at me with pleading eyes, maybe I could even confess to her at my concert in Kyoto...

"You can't change my mind" she signed as she leaned back on the seat... But what about Nao? I announced that I was dating Nao to the public... Why did I even accept that? God what have I gotten myself into...

I excused myself saying that I wanted to use the washroom and went to call Nao... What was I even thinking?!

"Nao Nakamura speaking~!"

"Nao, it's me, Tomioka, I don't think it's a good idea to fake a date in front of the fans"

"Huh? Where did this come from all of a sudden? And I am not just gonna go up there and say that we are breaking up, it will ruin both our fame!"

"I like someone else... Please Nao"

"I can't, my career depends on it, do you have anything else to tell me Tomioka?"

"I know that you are dating Kaito" She went silent, this was fucked up... First of all, why did even agree to say that we were dating?! Second of all, she was right, this was gonna ruin my reputation... But my sister? What about her? No... She can't do that.

"So what?" she was right again... What if she was dating Kaito? God what the fuck have I gotten myself into?!

"I'll inform your manager, he won't let you have an actual relationship with a local man"

"Listen up Tomioka, if you 'break up' with me, I'll say that you cheated"

"You have no evidence"

"And you have no evidence that I am dating Kaito! Listen, if you say some Thing shit, I'll ruin your company " damnit... I hung up the phone... I'm gonna have to talk to Sanemi and the others about this...

"Hey?" I turned to see Shinobu coming in

"Hm?"

"Came in to wash my face and saw you pretty stressed" I was more than stressed... Just what have I gotten myself into?!?

"I... Shinobu I have something to tell you... I do"

"Go on" She splashed water on her face and wiped it off

"I'm the water Hashira"

I didn't want her to say that she was gonna kill me, it was written all over her face, she looked at me with wide-open eyes... Water droplets still dropping from her eyelids...

"You WHAT?!"

"The person you have been texting... It's me..." she hung the towel back to the hanger and went out of the washroom

"Fuck"

"Shinobu I'm sorry!"

"First of all, you knew that I liked you?! And no it wasn't even that like! I was just attracted to you! Physically! Not mentally and you are dating Nao-"

"No... It's fake... Our company was in line.... Or whatever... Please I'm sorry..." she turned to me with an angry face... A cute angry face... Am I forgiven?

"You should just hide your identity! I told you my feelings!"

"And I like you too..."

"I don't! Well, I do! But not like that!" she was a blushing mess... "I want someone who can-"

"Love you with all their heart, I can do that..." she looked at me with a glare... I don't expect her to trust me all of a sudden...

"Proof?"

"How do you want the proof?" she threw herself to her swat and started outside

"One day... One day dating... And then I will decide and until then, don't you dare touch me or even think about kissing me!"

I just laughed softly at her response and sat down, now the only thing I had to worry about was Nao...

Author's Note

I wanna write a new story but I can't leave this on draft, so yeah I'm pretty much forcing myself but anyways

I'm gonna back to this book at least has 30 chapters so it's not gonna end anytime soon

Thank you guys for patiently waiting for my lazy ass to upload a new chapter-

Do vote and comment if you like the plot

Other stories by Not_Your_Skylar
Crushing On My Sister's Lover
•Forgotten Memories