Chapter Six

"Fuck you, you cretin."

《~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡~~~~~~~~~~~~~》

Thursday, September 26th, 1996

Woodsboro, California, U.S.A.

Prescott Residence

"Alright," Sidney says as she comes downstairs

"Alright," Sidney says as she comes downstairs. "I've got my clothes packed, you guys got what you need, right?" 

"Yep," both [Name] and Michael say, each holding up their bags of clothes. 

"I called Tatum, she said she'll be here by 7:00 so we'll be waiting for a while," Sidney explains. 

"Alright. Wanna watch some TV in the meantime?" [Name] asks. 

"Sure, Michael why don't you pick something?" 

Michael nods and heads into the living room as Sidney and [Name] discuss something. 

"Did you get ahold of your parents?" Sidney asks. 

"Yeah, I explained what's going on and they said they'll be back here as soon as they can." 

"What about your uncle?" 

"Called him too, told him I'm staying at Tatum's with you and he said he's fine with it. I just need to call him in the morning to tell him we're doing alright." 

Sidney nods, "Good." 

After their talk, the two girls go into the living room and see that Michael put on Happy Days. 

"You like Happy Days?" Sidney questions.

Michael looks at her from the couch and nods, "Mhm." 

"Welp, you learn something new every day, I guess."

[Name] chuckles and sits on the couch beside her brother. Sidney follows and sits beside [Name], being closer to the TV. The three teens go on and watch the sitcom in comfortable silence until they all later fall asleep.

The sound of the phone ringing on the side table causes all three teens to stir awake. [Name] lifts her head off Sidney’s shoulder at the sound but goes back to her comfortable position.

Sidney reaches over and answers it, "Hello?" 

Tatum's voice comes through, "Practice ran late. I'm on my way, okay?" 

Sluggishly, Sidney looks over to the small clock that sits on the same side table, "It's past 7:00." 

"Don't worry. Casey and Steve didn't bite it 'til way after 10:00." 

"Oh, that's comforting," Sidney responds sarcastically. 

"I'm gonna swing by the video store. I was thinkin' Tom Cruise, All The Right Moves. You know, if you pause it just right, you can see his penis."