Chapter Two

“Let’s go pay him a little visit…”

《~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡~~~~~~~~~~~~~》

Wednesday, September 25th, 1996

Woodsboro, California, U.S.A.

Woodsboro High School

The obnoxious sound of the school bell rings throughout the school building, and every student begins to pack their bags for their journey back to their houses

The obnoxious sound of the school bell rings throughout the school building, and every student begins to pack their bags for their journey back to their houses. [Name] grabs hers and walks out of her class like every day, making her way over to the lockers where her friend Sidney waits for her.

“Hey, Sid,” she greets and quickly walks up to her.

“Hi! Are you ready to go to work now?”

“Yeah, and thanks again for agreeing to watch Michael,” [Name] says gratefully.

Sidney smiles, “It’s no problem. It’s been a while since he and I have bonded.”

“Be warned, he’s going through his ‘I don’t give a shit’ phase already.”

A chuckle erupts from the brunette, “Dually noted. You better head off now or else you’ll be late.”

“I’ll see you later then, Sid. And again, thank you!” [Name] says.

“It’s no problem, and I’ll see you later!”

[Name] waves at her then proceed to exit the building, heading towards the student parking where her car is parked.

Finally finding her car, she unlocks it and gets in instantly. She then puts the key into the ignition and makes her way to the video store where she works.

Upon arriving, she notices multiple cars already parked outside – all cars she recognizes as her classmates and some that are the locals that she has encountered daily. Once she finds a parking spot, she takes her keys out of the ignition and grabs ahold of her backpack. She searches the contents for a few seconds until she finally finds what she’s looking for, her black long-sleeved Bradley Video shirt. Grabbing ahold of it, she steps out of her car and closes the door with a slam.

Making her way into the store, she’s greeted by multiple of her coworkers, and even some of her classmates. One familiar figure stands out to her in the horror section and so she goes over to her friend.

“Hey, Christina,” she greets.

The black-haired girl turns to her with a smile, “Hi, [Name]. Just got in?”