Chapter 7

"Good evening father. Sister" "Good evening big brother," said Athy with a smile Atlantis didn't return the smile he just looked up at his father who simply said "mn" and then continued drinking his tea. Atlantis sat down facing his father and began drinking his tea when Claude said "Athanasia is Felix doing his job?" The little blonde girl smiled from ear to ear and nodded her head vigorously. Atlantis looked confused as he hadn't heard Claude tell Felix to be Athy's bodyguard, Felix saw the confusion on the prince's face and said "his highness told me to take care of the princess as her bodyguard" This rendered Atlantis shocked the once great knight and his Bodyguard and only friend was now babysitting Athanasia, Atlantis couldn't help but feel like she was taking everything he had loved.

This hurt Atlantis but he didn't show it and drank his tea calmly when suddenly a sharp pain hit his heart and he coughed. Luckily he gulped his tea before this. He coughed again this time all eyes were on him he covered his mouth only to see blood dripping from it this couldn't be anything good then he saw his sister she also coughed blood he suddenly was scared this was new to him he was never afraid for someone else he cast a protection spell on her before falling in a daze and he felt being picked up and heard his father scream "no! Someone get a doctor" and he saw his dad pick him up. This made him feel better that his father picked him but also felt scared for his sister. He wanted all these emotions to go away.

Athanasia woke up and saw her brother lying next to her and her magician friend waiting. It looked like he was waiting for him to get up. If she hadn't known better she would think that Lucas was waiting for him to get up. Once Lucas saw her awake he went out of the room but not without giving her a wink and then smirking at her this made her blush but not the way that she liked him but in the way she was embarrassed by his actions.

When Atlantis woke up, he saw a boy about his age with short black hair. His hair looked soft. He wanted to touch them but he decided against it since he hated it when one touched him even if it was for a second. He saw the figure walking away and smirking and winking.

They were sitting on the bed facing each other when Athanasia touched the older boy's locket. Atlantis didn't like it when anyone felt his locket; it was the only thing he had of his mother; it was a reminder to him that she was always near her even in the afterlife. So he did what anyone would have "Athanasia don't touch that" "Awww but why not" "Because it holds meaning to me" "Can I have it?" "no" "I want it" "I am not giving it to you" "You can't do that" "I can and I did" Athanasia then reaches for the older boy's necklace but Atlantis pushes her away from him but the push was so hard that Athanasia fell off the bed.

Claude walked in and saw his daughter being pushed to the floor by his son Claude got so mad at him and yelled "How dare you Atlantis apologize to your sinister right now" "I will never apologize to someone for something they deserved" "It's ok daddy we were just playing around" said Athy "I don't need you to defend me" said Atlantis with hatred in his eyes "you know what I have tried to be patient with you Atlantis but pushing your sister to the ground because of jealousy is the last straw for me. If you had been doing your work correctly you would know about the war between Nero's empire and Obelia you will lead the army to war" spat Claude.