𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 - 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘬

"You're about to see our crown jewel." Simmons stated as he pushed open the door to the observation deck. Ro walked into the room before rushing straight to the windows. Her eyes were huge once she saw the Cube – when Optimus briefly spoke about the All Spark, she wasn't expecting it to be that huge. She was expecting something like a small Amazon box. The Cube was nearly as big as Optimus or Megatron. 

"Carbon dating puts the Cube here around 10,000 BC." Banachek stated. Ro leaned forward, looking at the Cube intensely. The others followed into the room to look at the Cube. Kai couldn't believe his eyes either – the Cube was huge. "The first Seven didn't find it until 1913. They knew it was alien because of the matching hieroglyphics on the Cube as well as NBE One." Banachek added.

The first thing that came to Ro's mind was, why the fuck did they have the Cube in close to Megatron? She understood wanting to research and figuring out the origins of both things but come on! 

"President Hoover had the dam built around it. Four football fields thick of concrete. A perfect way to hide its energy from being detected by anyone or any alien species on the outside." Banachek explained.

"And yet, you put the Cube on the other side of the same wall where Megatron's held. Very smart." Ro said sarcastically, rolling her eyes. 

Olive crossed her arms. She had the exact same idea as Ro – knowing what Optimus told them, it was a stupid idea to keep them so close together. 

Van leaned between Ro and Olive, "Okay, when you said Cube, I thought like a Rubix cube. That looks like a landmark." Van stated.

"To be honest, I didn't think it was gonna be that big either." Ro commented, sighing heavily. "Maybe Optimus didn't want to spook us. I mean, meeting the Autobots in a back alley and see their size, probably telling us the true size of the Cube would just make us pass out." Ro added.

"That, or he just is a dick and didn't want to tell us." Olive said.

"That too." 

Kai looked at the back of the heads of the three teenagers. He lowered his head, shaking it. Ro had a lot to explain. 

"Wait, back up," Maggie was looking at the Cube when she brought the conversation back to what Banachek was talking about. "You said the dam hides the Cube's energy. What kind exactly?" Maggie asked. 

"Good question." Banachek led the team into another room right off the observation deck. The room looked to be some kind of lab with a box in the middle of the room. "Please step inside. They have to lock us in." Ro looked behind her as the door to the room closed and locked behind them. She looked over at her friends, wondering what kind of experiments they did in that very room that they needed to keep it locked. 

Kai looked around the room, placing his hands behind his back. "What's that?" Kai turned his head to Epps. He was looking at one of the walls that had obvious scratch marks through the metal. "Freddy Krueger done been up in here or somethin'?" He asked.