𝙨𝙞𝙭 - 𝘤𝘰𝘱 𝘤𝘢𝘳

Olive looked over at Ro, seeing her expression. While Ro was just as scared as she was, there was a small bit of excitement on her face. She was getting a fucking thrill out of this mess that she dragged Olive into. Olive couldn't believe what she was seeing on her best friend's face right now. 

Ro wasn't going to lie; she was excited about this. It was thrilling – it was different from the everyday that Ro was currently living. Ro wasn't sure where her life was taking her, she couldn't do anything, to be honest. She had a record attached to her name, and that limited her options for a life past the age of 21. Ro didn't know what to expect from life, finding out her car was a robot was scary, yet... Ro felt even more at ease with the idea. It was different – and Ro, right now, needed different. 

Ro and Olive had always seen car chases on TV, in movies, hell even some of the cop-related reality shows showed them. It wasn't something they expected to experience, especially in this context. 

Ro looked into the mirror. "Fuck, it's getting closer! Go, go, go!" She urged the Camaro to go faster. It was limited due to the type of Camaro it was. A '77 Camaro, even with the engine that was inside it, could only go about 115. The cop car behind them was a brand new '07. The car chase had an unfair advantage. 

"Ro, we're gonna die!" 

"We're not gonna die." Ro knew her words were going through one ear and out the other. But Ro trusted the Camaro, it wouldn't have saved them back there if there wasn't a reason for it. She also saw the way the Camaro moved – even if she was running away from it. "He saved us twice, Olive, he's not gonna kill us." Ro added.

Olive scoffed. "How are you defending this?"

"He saved us twice, Olive! He wouldn't if he was going to kill us earlier." Ro stated as she looked in front of them. "Oh shit!" Olive's eyes widened before placing both hands over her eyes. Ro let out a scream when the Camaro drove straight through the stained-glass window of the abandoned building. 

Ro held on tighter to the door handle and the console as the Camaro bounced when the tires hit the ground after breaking that glass. 

Tires were screeching as the Camaro moved quickly through the abandoned building. Olive was gasping and letting out little screams as the Camaro jerked and moved suddenly. Ro felt her heart beating rapidly against her chest. "Come on, you know what to do." She whispered to the Camaro. "Protect us." It was almost like the Camaro understood her, because he turned suddenly, zooming from the abandoned building, leaving the cop car in the dust. 

There was a construction site by the abandoned building that the Camaro drove into. By the time they got there, it was already dark out – Ro and Olive hadn't looked at their phones yet to see if Hana and Sarah were blowing up their phones. They both ditched their punishments and "rebelling." Sarah was used to it, but not Hana. However, the girls were less worried about their parents and guardians.