Christmas🎄

(One week later)
Bill pov

I woke up extra early cause...it's Christmas duh.oh and I have to check on up on the Tamara's dog.so I decided not to wake her up,I went to Tom room and I saw her in her bed,she was still a new puppy so she didn't bark or go on thing she couldn't reach or used to.
I pick her up and she was the cutest thing I ever saw...after Tamara.
I put her down and got a apple and cut it up and went back up and put it in her bowl.
And went back to my room. I slowly stood on the bed and started jumping on it.
She started to wake up due to her bouncing with me.
Tamara-omg."she groaned
Me-merry Christmas"i said but she looks like she about to fall asleep.
So I curled my fingers and starting to tickle her.
She jumped at the sudden movement.she started to laugh,couldn't even form a response.
Tamara-ok!ok"she said taking a breathe
Me-I'll get tom"she nodded tiredly I went to Tom'a room again and got his alarm clock and set it for 1 second and after a second a loud bleeping noise went off causing him and his band nun to jump up.
Tom-ahh screw you"he said covering his eyes.
Me-get up it Christmas"I said looking a target ad.
Tom-what happen to you being cold."
I roll my eyes cmon get up
Me-cmon so we can wake up ma"
I saw his eyes light up,he loves annoying mom he does it any chance he gets.
Tom-okayy!"
We go out the hallway and I get Tamara and I tell what to do and she agrees with it.
So we quietly sneak into my mom's room and we all on each side of the bed,I count to three with my finger till I get to one we all jumped on the bed.
She jumps up and and sighs and lays back down one she see it's us
All-MERRY CHRISTMAS MOM!!"
Mom-omg merry Christmas"she says falling back in her pillow.
-
Gustav and Georg and their family came over to put their presents under the tree with ours.
It was like a friends and family breakfast.
Me and the band sat near the end of the table.
We had waffle/pancakes with whipped cream with bacon and eggs nothing special.
Tamara-this so freaking good"she said trying to be family friendly for the adults.
Ms.Schäfer-Ja, kein Scherz, die sind großartig(yeah no joke these are amazing)
Ms-listing-verdammt großartig(amazing)
And she chuckled feeling flattered as hell.
Mom-IS EVERYONE DONE?"she yells
And everyone says yes.
Mom-ok we are going to open gifts."she says with a smile.everyone gets there camera out and started to record.
Georg-who's first?"he asked
Gustav-you since your the oldest."
Tom-so oldest to youngest."
Gustav-I guess."
Me and bill gasp offenedly because we are the youngest in the group so we're last..the disrespect.
Georg starts look through his stuff and he seem to like everything but one thing really caught his eye it was a leather jacket with a red interior.he reads who he got it from
Georg-danke Tamara"he says folding it and putting in back in the bag.

Gustav-me now!"he speeding to the gifts.and opening them and he got some good stuff even I was jealous..no I wasn't.

Tom-finally y'all take so long"he complains
He looks through everything basically having a life supply of hats and baggy clothing I though he was finish until he pulled a line of condoms from tamara gift,I pushed his hand down so quick.

Me-my turn!"I doing a tiny dance
I go for Tom and damn it was perfect and THE NECKLACE,THE SHIRT SO SEXY😩
I grabbed Georg and i got this sexy ass orange and black jacket some sexy ass Jeans I can sing rn.
I was excited for Tamara's because she the best gift giver I open the bag up and I stared at it in awe.
Me-wow.."I I saw rings LOW RISES AND FLARED JEANS SO SEXYYY,she got
Me more hairspray thank god cause I was running out,A LOT OF MAKE UP,nail polish,fingerless glove(good for the future⚠️ALL JOKES DONT SHOOT⚠️)..chockers I saw something that had my name on them and it was boxers WITH MY NAME ON THEM.AND THE BEST OF ALL THERE WAS SKITTLES.
Me-DANKE TAMARA!"I got and hugged her and she laughed.
Tamara-no problem billy boy"I pull the hug and stare at her for a bit before sitting back in my spot.

Tamara pov

Me-UGH FINALLY"I get the first gift which was from Tom.
I goes through it and I was abt to explode I SAW THE TRACKSUIT I WANTED I wide smile grew on my face when I saw sexy jean
I ran Gustav bag and open up to see my dream shoes and started to run in place out of excitement.and a pajamas set that so sexyyy😩🤭
I grabbed georg's bag and looked through it to see my favorite perfume.
Me-HOW DID YOU KNOW?!"
Georg-know what?"
Me-I RAN OUT IF THIS."
Georg-oh um i physics"I roll my eyes and huff out a laugh.
I grabbed bill gift and I'm super excited for this one it's was big and wide(pause.)
I opened it hastily and I went "woah" I heard him chuckle.
Tom-what he got you I doubt it better than mine.
Me-he got me 6 Victoria secret perfumes and juicy couture bag in pink and a pink,black,green and dark teal tracksuit,3 pairs of low rises jeans and leggings from pink andd....
I said going deeper in the bag getting
"...a collar and a leash that was pink with cheetah print and rhinestoned?"
I said confused.then I see bill go back upstairs I look back the band and everyone has a confused face but Tom he has a smile?
But then I see everyone look behind and a smile grew on their face I raised a brow and look behind me and I gasp.
Me-A PUPPY"I quickly getting up and hold the puppy.I look at her to see what breed she is and SHE A HUSKY.
Me-SHE A HUSKY MY BABY!"I said hugging her.
Bill-what your going to name her?"he said smiling
Me-Tilly!"just bill and Tamara mixed with a y
Bill-oh that's cute how'd you think of it.
Me-bill and Tamara mixed with a y."
I look at him as his face softened.
Me-bill,we've been friend for like 4 years now and I loved every year,everyday,every second and I hope we can make more
Memories but not just as friends."
Bill-so like what?"
Me-bill kaulitz do you want to be my boyfriend?" I said with a smile,I saw he that he was shocked and he was red.
Bill-yes I do."he said running to me and pulling in for hug,I cup his cheek and pulled him in a short kiss.