Echo

SMUT:edging,begging,praise and sub bill and more I forgot to add.

Bill pov
Me-Tamara wake your ass up"he said groggily shaking me by my thigh.
Tamara-why."I said tiredly  with my eyes still closed.
Me-the awards are today and this takes 4 hours of glamming up."he slightly whined.
I open my eyes but quickly shut my eyes getting blinded by the light.
Tamara-ughhh"I said getting out of bed.
I see her walk passes nudging my shoulder I smirk.I heard the shower go off,she walks to her bag and got jeans with a cropped hoodie with a tank top and went back glaring at me like she was planning something?I just brushed it off and put on some slides on with some socks and sat on my bed.
-
I was writing down the plans on my planner until Tamara came back.
Bill-hey-"she cuts me off by smashing her lips against mine but I wasn't complaining.I melted in to the kiss, lips moving in sync.she starts to straddle me without breaking the kiss.I felt her bite on my lips and I moan,she takes that as a invitation to slide her tongue onto mine.
Tom-TAMARA!?BILL?!COME DOWN WE'RE ABOUT TO LEAVE AND BRING YOUR SHIT!"he yells from downstairs.I frown as I fell her lips leave mine and her weight leave my lap.
Me-we'll finish later I promise"she tips out her pinky for a pinky promise.I latched my pinky around hers,and she leave to get her bag with a smirk on face and left the room leaving me in the room.I got up and got my bags and left the room meeting everybody downstairs.
Georg-fucking finally"I roll my eyes.
Tom-whatever let just go."he says in a rush.
We go outside and we the tour bus.
Me-oh I completely forgot we had tour."I said walking in the bus taking a seat on the seat and Tamara sat next to me placing her hand on my thigh,I didn't think much of it before she drags hand higher up my thigh.
Me-stop teasing me"my breathing get heavy as her hand rests on crotch.
Tamara-how am I teasing you I'm barely even touching you."she says in a teasing tone of voice as she applies more pressure,I bit my lip trying to not to let a sound slip out.
Me-Tamara..the boys are in the back."taking a sharp inhale as she starts to palm me.
Tamara-if you want me to stop why aren't stopping me."
Me-I don't."I threw my head back as she continues.but then she stop as she hears the door open and I snap my head,and I'm pissed cause I was so close😔
I didn't speak for the whole bus ride until we got there.once we got there we was stopped by security.
Security-who are y'all teenagers"he said with the straightest face ever.
Me-um we are Tokio hotel."
He whispered something in the other security ear and they both nodded.I tilted my head slightly confused,he pulled a walkie talkie and said "Tokio hotel guest are here"he said.
"The people will be hear in a second"we nodded are head as we waited as Tom and Georg are play fighting.
Tamara comes up to me with a upside down smile I just stare at her but secretly admire her.
Me-no,I'm not talking to."I cross my arm and look away
Tamara-I'm sorryyy"she laughed while say it.
Me-no you're not you laughing"I slightly whine.she cups my cheek and lean into her touch.
Susan-hello!im Susan and I will showing you to your rooms."this lady came and she has this light tan and a ginger colored bob.
Me-thank you!"we walk behind her and she leads us to this big room with 5 rooms in it.
Susan-the doors with your name on it are your dressing rooms,Tamara,you have a stylist for your makeup and hair!she's really sweet and professional and really great at what she does."she says smiling.why is she so happy,I would be happy to if Tamara would just fuck me😒she left the room leaving it to just us.
Me-see y'all on the other side.
-
Tamara pov
Bill-see y'all on the other side."I smile.
Me-see y'all soon."I said throwing up a peace sign.
I walk to my dressing room revealing this pretty girl .
Me-hello!"
Jenna-hello!my name is Jenna and I'm your stylist qfor tonight's show!"she says holding out her hand for a handshake which I a gave her.
Me-hello Jenna!nice to meet you."
Jenna-you can take a seat here and I'll start!"she points to the chair.I'm sit down and she gets starts(THIS IS THE FASTEST CASHIER I KNOW AND HE GETS DOWN HE DON'T PLAY)she gets done with my make up and starts on my hair.
Jenna-your natural hair is curly right?"
Me-that is correct!"I said with a smile
Jenna-how about we do that."she said with a innocent smirk.
Me-oh fuck yeah."
-
Jenna-take a look!"she said happy for the result.
she spins my chair and I gasped,I LOOKED AMAZING