The Continuation of Zoey's Punishment...(Short Chapter)

As I jumped on my bed, grateful 'bout today's events. "Thank you all so much for the best birthday ever... except you Zoey." I said with excitement and disgusted that Zoey was here. She just looked at me and said terrified, "You sister is CRAZY! Never let me near her!" I chuckled in a mean way. "Serves you right for your bad attitude!" I laughed. The room chuckled with me as well except Zoey. She just shrugged. I saw an announcement on my phone. It announced that there was a field trip tomorrow to Jamaica. "Ooh! I can't wait!" Speakerwoman said, clapping sliently. "Guess who planned the field trip." I said, laughing. Everyone pointed at me. "Correct!" I exclaimed. I then received a voice message from Anastasia (If you read the comment section from the last chapter, you should know who she is) "Yes!" I sliently celebrated before putting in my earbuds, listening to her voicemail. I made one back to her. Then, a Punishment Cameraman knocked on our dorm door. The Plunger Cameraman opened the door. "Hello there. Can I have Zoey for a moment." He said with a British accent, his voice cold when he said her name. Zoey winced before walking up to the Cameraman. He held her hand tight and closed the door. Few moments later, he called me over. I walked to the 'Punishment/Torture Base' I was shocked as I saw Zoey. She had scars on her face. I expect her punishment to bad but not  that bad. "This is just the beginning of her punishment. Do you have any ideas on how to punish her any further?" He said, with a serious tone that had me shaking!🫨 "Make her the Titans pet." I said, smirking harder than I ever had in my life. "The Titans will be mean to Zoey, making her clean up after them self, torture her of I can go on!" I said. He took notes of the orders and gave me a thumbs up as I walked back to my dorm...After hours later, the whole Alliance excluding the Titans saw Zoey working for them. She had tears in her eyes and felt sorry. I felt bad for her in my heart but as my mom always told me: Every action has its own consequence.

A/N: Thank you qwertyuio1000 for giving me the punishment to make Zoey as the Titans pet. Great idea! 🏆 Also thanks to Sunflower3780 for the voicemails of Anastasia giving to our friend Christina! She wanted me to tell you that she LOVED the voicemails. Should I make on back? Anyways, see you at the next chapter!

Words: 446