A New Being Is Coming To The War...

As I trained my sister for fighting the Skibidi Toilets, she was doing a... fantastic job until a big load of Skibidi Toilets appeared out of nowhere. I wasn't wearing my octopus pack because I wanted to defeat this war with bare hands and feet, but I had laser cannons. I blasted each and every toilet with both of my cannons, causing them to shriek and explode, but then a new entity appeared in like a Samsung notification, I hated them so much that I didn't realize that it had the iPhone 12 as the head of the body. "Hello there, I am Iphone man, but for short, you can call me Iman." The entity introduced. I shooked hands with Iman. A Skibidi Toilet then decided to attack me by behind but Iman noticed this act and showed an image of a Skibidi Toilet getting flushed. "And that's my power." Iman added. "Wow! You can even show images on your screen, since the Tvmen and women can only show emoji. Not images and stuff like that." I replied, trying not to blush by this appearance of Iman. "Do you mind if I change your suit into the aqua type of color?" I asked, "Yea! Cause ~I'm the ~color of aqua and based on the color of aqua~" Aquamarine said dramatically. "Sorry 'bout my sister, anyways, u agree?" I said, impatient cause of his quiet mouth. Finally, he said, "Sure why not." He said. I splashed a can of paint on his suit. Then, as I looked behind me, I saw Liam, emitting a jealous face of his screen into appearing into black mist. "See ya later!" Iman said as he disappeared with a Samsung notification. "Wait!" I said, trying to get the attention of Liam and Iman...

Words: 299