Picture Day (Final Part)

I sat in the bathtub, silent. Still crying about the slime incident. My clothes dripping wet creating dripping noise. Then I decided to stand up, and try to get rid of the slime. After 10 minutes of trying to remove the slime, it worked! It was actually easy to remove slime out of my hair! I then wrapped myself around a blanket. I decided to sneak out to see my sister. As soon as I opened the door, I saw Zoey and my roommates arguing. "Because..." Zoey stated. "You crossed the line just like you did in middle school!" One of my roommates said but I already left. I knocked on dorm #268, waiting impatiently. Titan Speakerman opened the door. "Hey gurl." He said."Can I see Aquamarine?" I said, wanting to meet me sister. "Go ahead." He said, gesturing me. What is cool that they have they're on room. There's a door that leads to Aquamarine's room, Titan Speakerman's room, and etc. I knocked on her door. "Who is it?" She asked. "It me, Christina!" I replied. She opened the door. "Finally, it's you!" She said, gesturing me into her room before closing the door and locking it behind us. "Do you like my fit for picture day?" She asked. "Are you dressing up to be a cowgirl? 'Cause that's what I see." I said, impressed.

Aquamarine's appearance for picture day:

A/N: Her hair is to her back and not her boots, I couldn't find a better ponytail

"This is my outfit, you like it?" I asked her, instead of wearing the outfit I had planned before, I was wearing something camouflage. Well, kind of.

Christina's NEW appearance for picture day:

"OMGosh I love it!" Aquamarine said, excited for me

"OMGosh I love it!" Aquamarine said, excited for me. She then turned into an confused expression. She then questioned, "I thought we were going to match outfits, why are you wearing camouflage outfit?" I sighed before I told her everything that happened. She was shocked "Where is she?" She said. "In my dorm, why?" I asked her. "Oh nothing." She said with an innocent smile. "Attention, please come over to the Picture Base to take your pictures." A Photographer Cameraman said over the intercom. "See you later, sis!" I waved before running back to my dorm, I then bumped into Zoey. "You again?" I said, not pleasant to see her again. "H-hiw did you changed so fast?!" She said, looking at me up and down. "Also, here's a surprise!" I said before dumping slime all over her outfit. I took the leftovers of the slime and rubbed it all on her. "CHRISTINAA!" She yelled like a demon before chasing me. Luckily, I did a little bit of track in highschool, so I was a bit fast. I ran all the way Picture Base which is far from here. I gutted the line and said, "Can you take my picture, it's an emergency!" The Photographer Cameraman was confused but took my picture anyway. I than ran back to my dorm from another way, and locked my door behind me. My dormates have a key to the dorm except Zoey 'cause they're working on it. I couldn't wait to see her photo at the yearbook! She is so humiliated! I then answered my phone, Zoey was calling. I soon as I answered she cursed me out. But of course, I cursed her back harder. "OH SHOOT!" I shouted before hanging my phone outside the window, lots of Skibidi Toilets shooting stuff, fires burning everywhere, car crashes, Skibidi Toilets falling to their death and etc. I then hung up the phone, laying down on my bed with the blankets from Sunflower3780, wondering what to do next...

A/N: SHOUTOUT TO Sunflower3780 FOR THE BLANKETS AND SoulBreaker6 FOR GIVING CHRISTINA THE IDEA TO RUB SLIME ALL OVER ZOEY FOR REVENGE! (SORRY MY CAPS AIN'T WORKING)

WORDS: 647