My Enemy Joined The Alliance?!

🥩🌶️🍅🍎🍒🍓🫘🌰🍮🥠🍰🍯🥧🍤🥃🍻🍺🥨🥐🥯🥖🍞🥜🥞🧇🧀🥂🍿🍦🌯🌮🫔🍋🍈🍏🍐🥝🫒🥬🫛🫑🥑🥒🥦🌽🥗🍡🧃🫙🧊🥤🧁🥣🫐🍇🍆🍥🍡🍨🍧🍬🍭🍠🍥🥔🫚🧅🥘🧆🍫☕🧉🍘🍙🍳🍚🥄🔪🍽️🍴🍼

*Just ignore that, anyways along to the chapter

"Alert! Alert! Shutting down! Shutting down..." The AI repeated nervously. Whew! I thought. I'm not in the idea of overcoming phobias anyway. I then see my friends: the woman trio, Dark Speakerman, and Plunger Cameraman were walking my way. So, I went over to them to talk to them. *Timeskip.* After a few hours, I saw the Alliance in the stageroom. They all seemed excited and asked a lot of questions, so I decided to see what was going on. "Hey! There's a new member in the Alliance, her name's Zoey!" Dark Speakerman told me. I then turned to exticed into disgusted real quick. "I was about to meet her, but nevermind." I said before walking off. He then pulled my hand and dragged me closer to him. "Why are you leaving? Go meet her." He said, trying to sound scary. "We are enemies. After what she did in middle school, we will never meet again!" I said, disgusted. "What did she do in middle school, I'm sure it's not that bad." He said, wanting to know. I then let out a sign and whispered in his ear (The side of his Speaker head, I think) After telling him, he let out a gasp. "No way!" He said. "Guys! Meeting!" He said to the rest of our friends. A few moments later, they all came inside our dorm. "So? Why is there a meeting?" Speakerwoman questioned. "You know the new girl right?" Dark Speakerman said with a little bit fear. The group nodded. "Then you might wanna hear this.." He said before whispering the bad thing. The group gasped so loud that someone could hear it outside the dorm. "OMG I'm so sorry you had to go through that!" TV Woman said with a (⁠ᗒ⁠ᗩ⁠ᗕ⁠) expression. "Same. That would be so traumatizing!" Camerawoman said, shaking her head in disapproval. "I would literally die if that happened to me! Even though I'm known for being confident, That is still scary!" Plunger Cameraman said, feeling bad for me. "That doesn't make sense, she was acting all nice on stage." Speakerwoman said, puzzled. "She manipulating you! She acts all nice but when you and her are all alone, she acts like a manic!" I said. "She giving me the creeps..." Camerawoman said nervous. "Come on, let's go talk to her!" I said, leading the way to the stage. She was talking to a Cameraman until she looked in my direction. "Wait a sec," She said, gesturing with her finger. "What are you doing here!" She said pointing her nasty finger at my face. "I just wanted to see you!" I said, acting all "friendly" "After all these years you're still flat chested." She said, gigglingly. That's not true, I'm medium-chested! So I said, "Your big chested." Then, me and my friends started laughing so hard. "Whatever. What are you doing here anyways?!" She asked me, slightly embarrassed. "Oh, I just wanna meet you! That's what!" I said before pressing a button. Water poured all over her! She screamed my name so loud! "CHRISTINA!!!!!!" She screamed. The Cameraman from earlier was like "what the heck is happening here?!" Then, me and my friends ran off laughing...

Words: 624