Chapter Six

Robin: I don't have any chance against him. He's stronger than me.

Raven: Maybe but you're smart. And I'm on your side.

Robin: Wait what?

Raven: believe me I'll do everything to not have Kid Flash as my leader, as the leader of the Teen Titans.

Robin: Wait what do you mean?

Raven: I mean that I'm going to help you to win against Kid Flash.

Robin didn't know what to say he was touched by his best friend's words.
The young Hero nodded.

Robin: Do you have a plan?

The half-demon nodded and explained her plan to her new best friend.

The plan was simple, they were going to infiltrate the tower like spies, and at night, they were going to take Kid Flash and get him out of the tower by throwing him out the window.

The sun went down, it was now the night.

Robin: Okay, we have to check if they're asleep or still awake.

Raven: I'm going to check, I'll teleport you to the tower when everything's good.

Robin: Okay, try to be quick please I'm kinda cold in this shirt.

Raven: I don't control their sleep, Robin.

Robin: I know...

Raven teleported herself inside the Tower, leaving Robin alone.

Raven's Pov

I entered the tower and saw my friends playing video games.
How could they do that ?! Playing video games while one of their friends, who was their real leader, was outside supposed to be naked. Thanks to my powers I gave him a shirt and a pair of jeans.
I tried to keep my calm and not... Well actually kill them.
'keep your calm Raven'
They disgusted me, even Beast Boy.
You know, I have feelings for the green boy but his behavior's currently making me lose feelings for him.

Raven: what are you doing awake at this time?

Beast Boy: Hey! Where were you?

Raven: Outside.

Cyborg: oh my gosh she's actually like Robin. We should maybe throw her out of the Tower too.

Cyborg's laugh got me so mad how could he say that the others were just laughing like him so that's what they all wanted? Robin was right they didn't care about him they never did I think that we should both go away and leave that stupid team. They're all arses.

Raven: what is wrong with you?!

Starfire: What are you talking about friend Raven?

Raven: what am I talking about?! Are you kidding me?! God, you should listen to yourself Starfire!

Kid Flash: Yoh Raven! Chill out, you don't need to yell at everyone.

Raven: oh shut up you little clown you think you're cool with your orange and yellow suit?! You're not better than anyone better than Robin because you have power and he doesn't!
You were best friends for god's sake!

Kid Flash: You don't know what you're talking about.

Raven: oh don't worry I know what I'm talking about. You guys were best friends but one day, you decided to steal his team, the team he worked to have. And then you just avoided him for no valid reason and broke his heart. He cared about you, you were so close!

Kid Flash: You don't know what you're fucking talking about so shut up!

For the first time in our lives, we saw kids flash yelling at someone.
Kid Flash was always chill and now, he was angry and crying.
I didn't know what to say anymore but I was sure of one thing. I wanted to know why Wally was acting like that with Dick and believe me, I was going to find out.

Raven: well go on tell us! What happened why did you destroy the friendship between you and Robin? Why? TELL ME!

I yelled the last sentence.

XOXO This_writter