Chapter One

Love the picture 🥹

Robin was placing a strip of double-sided tape in the middle of the corridor, hoping that someone would get stuck.

Robin: oh man, it's gonna be so funny when someone walks right into this tape! They're gonna look so dumb! In a fun way of course.

Suddenly, cyborg, Starfire, and Beast Boy call Robin with a worried look.

Cyborg: Robin!

Robin: What? Nothing! Hi!

Starfire: Robin we have found something most serious...

Robin: what is it?

Cyborg: Your parents! They're here man!

Robin: What..? Where are they?!

The young hero felt joy all over his body, the thought of his dead parents being alive made his body shack.

Starfire: They are just the other side of the door...

Robin: Mommy! Daddy! Your baby is coming!

The black-haired boy ran into his room, feeling excited to see his parents.
But all the joy fell over when he realized his parents weren't there and he was trapped in a web of tape.
He tried to get out of the trap but didn't make it.

C/B/S: April's fool!

Robin tried to act like it was nothing and it didn't hurt him but tears started to fall all over his cheeks.

Robin: You sure did get me!

Raven heard the cries and came to see what was happening.

Raven: Wow that was just mean!

Robin: Don't be a downer Raven it's all in good!

Cyborg: and the fun has just begun.

Raven: no Robin, this isn't good It's mean and wrong. Making fun of someone like that isn't good.

Starfire: Our goal is just to do some pranks friend Raven.

Beast boy: Yeah there's nothing to be mad about mama!

Raven rolled her eyes and went back to her room.

The three other Titans looked at each other and just went back to their activities, leaving Robin alone.

The poor leader was still trapped, tears in his eyes. The young man felt the horrible feeling called pain course through his entire body, making him feel even more alone than he already did.

After about ten minutes, the young hero managed to get rid of this web made of tape.

Robin: Gosh... This prank wasn't funny it was just mean... Raven was right.

Robin closed his door and went to bed without eating.
Finding sleep was difficult but he eventually found it after a few hours and could get some rest.

...

Splash

Robin: Aaah!

The three Titans just threw a bucket of water on Robin, waking him up.

Robin: BLOODY HELL WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!

Starfire: Nothing, it was just a prank friend Robin.

Robin: WELL THIS ISN'T FUNNY AT ALL!

Beastboy: Yoh man chill out!

Robin: No! I'm not gonna chill out! YOU'RE PISSING ME OFF YOU DUFFER!

Robin's voice started to break.

Cyborg: Hey don't take your anger on my friend!

Robin: Get out...

Starfire: Friend Robin..? We were just joking...

Robin: GET OUT!

Raven: What the heck is happening here it's only 7 a.m.! Some people would like to sleep!

Robin: WELL I WOULD'VE LOVE TO SLEEP RAVEN! BUT THESE BASTARDS HAVE THROWN A BUCKET OF WATER ON ME TO WAKE ME UP!

Raven: Swearing Robin..

Robin: I DON'T CARE ABOUT SWEARING! I JUST WANNA BE LEFT ALONE! Is it too much to ask..?

XOXO This_writter