Chapter two

After that day, Robin didn't talk to the Titans and just stayed in his room. Raven started to worry for her friend whereas Starfire, beast boy, and Cyborg just talked shit about their leader, calling him a "crybaby".
Her friends' behavior pissed her off.

Raven: What is wrong with you?!

Starfire: What are you talking about friend Raven?

Raven: You're talking shit about Robin in his back calling him a "crybaby"! You brought his parents in your pranks and this is unforgivable!

Beast Boy: It was just a joke mama he's overreacting.

Cyborg: Yeah he's gonna be fine!

The girl didn't want to hear anything more and went back to her room.
As she was flying in the corridor she walked past Robin's bedroom door and heard someone sobbing.
She decided to knock and enter the room to see if everything was okay.
When she entered the room she saw her friend crying and shaking.

Raven: Robin you alright?

Robin: Y-yes ! No need to worry Raven but thanks for asking!

The half demon didn't believe the young hero and came in front of him to see him cry, the leader wasn't wearing his mask, for once.
When Raven saw Robin's eyes her heart broke. There was nothing but pain.

Raven: Oh Robin...

He didn't answer, knowing that he couldn't say he was okay after she saw him like that.

Raven: Why don't you go out to take some fresh air.

Robin: I can't... I don't want to see them... I don't want them to see me this way...

Raven: I can hide you behind me and come with you. If you want me to of course.

Robin: Please...

Raven's pov :

I couldn't see him like that anymore he needed to take some fresh to change his mind.

I knew that if he saw the other Titans he will break more than he already is.

Robin: Could we go to a specific place please ?

Raven: Where ?

Robin's pov :

I currently needed to see him, I needed some advise even if he always told me to not show my weakness.
I know he's not my real father but I now consider him as my father. It's because of him if I'm the guy I am now.
Yes I needed to see Bruth or should I say batman ? Well I didn't need to talk to my superior but to my "dad" so let's say Bruth.

Robin: I would like to go to the Wayne Manor...

Raven: Oh.. You sure ?

Robin: Yes... I really need to see him.

Raven: okay then, where is it?

Robin: 1007 Mountain Drive.

Raven: Alright. Put some civilian clothes on and join me in my room.

Robin nodded and Raven teleported herself in her room.
She changed her clothes as well to a black sweet-shirt, black sneakers and blue jeans.

Robin took a shower and changed his clothes to a white shirt, white sneakers and blue jeans he then let his hair down (like in the picture), not wanting to put gel on it.

He then went to raven's room and knocked on the door.

Raven: Enter.

The black-haired hero entered and saw his friend was ready.

Raven: you want to pack some stuff or you're not gonna stay long.

Robin: I'm just gonna stay the day and come back at night if it doesn't bother you.

Raven: Well as long as it help you..

Robin: Thanks Raven.

XOXO This_writter.