five; | tippy toes.

TWO TEENAGERS held each paper on their hands

"Ughh, this is so annoying, we don't even have one class together." Dre scoffed.

"It's fine, just meet me at break time." (Y/n) smiled at him before folding the paper and putting it on her bag.

"Bye, bye target eye." She teased, giving him a sly smile.

"Zip your mouth, Tippy toes."
Dre seemed to tease back, burst out laughing as he saw how the youngers face quickly turned upside down.

Tippy toes was the nickname people used to call her, from france to Detroit, she hated it. But when Dre founded out about it, she seemed to hate it more. It was related to her ballet but eh..

"Yeah right,." She manage to actually laugh at it, quickly giving him a hug.

"See ya' later kay'?" Dre said turning around and walking towards his classroom.

While the other one who was left, couldn't help to chuckle before walking to her own classroom, not noticing, that some pair of eyes was watching the whole scene.

• • •

(Y/n) POV;

I was outside the classroom, in front of the door, I heard some people laughing and whispering some things as the Mrs. Xang shushed them.

"Ok everyone, before we start, I just want to announce that there is a girl that transfered here. Let's all welcome her." The teacher said, I didn't really understand what she said, only the basic ones.

I saw the teacher signed me to come inside the room, I tried my best not to get myself paranoid by walking up the front.

I saw some girls whispering and giggling, some were smiling at me, some boys were sending me winks, making me want to be eaten by the ground.

"May you introduce yourself?" Mrs. Xang said, giving me a sweet look.
I nodded. "And students, she's hasn't learned our language so I'll be translating it for you all."

"Hello, everyone, my name is
(y/n) (l/n)."
I said looking at the teacher if she could follow what I'm saying.

"Hello everyone, my name is
(y/n) (l/n) "
Mrs. Xang followed looking at me to continue.

"I just moved from detroit I hope some of you will be my friend." I added, I was smiling widely until my eyes fell on a boy who gave me a sly smirk. I thought I was just getting paranoid as I think, but no.. That was the boy that had beaten up Dre yesterday.

Oh come on!

"I just moved from detroit I hope some of you will be my friend." I looked at my teacher to sign that I was done before nodding.

"Shes cutee.." I heard a girl mumble to her friend. I can feel my face turning into a pink tint. I'm straight, I'm straight, I'm straight.