nine; the forbidden city.

"GATHER AROUND HERE!" The woman used her microphone to gather all the people, chuckling, laughing, joking and talking with their friends, it was crowded

(Y/n) was alone, for the first time she wasn't with Dre, This morning she decided to go here first since she doesn't want to talk to him. Well, he doesn't want to talk to her, or every one else.

She tried her best to light up his mood just earlier but he was like dazed. So she just decided to give him space and just go to a not far place away from him to actually look out for him secretly.

And finally the huge gate with multiple bell-likes attached to it opened as multiple kids run inside.

She was walking, still on her thoughts that she didn't realize that she had already bumped into someone, she quickly bowed and apologize, but that apologetic look left her face when she saw who it was.

Of course, her lucky day.

"Ohh.. Guys look it's tippy toes." Cheng called out for his friends as his friends looked at her and laughed.

Her not understanding but hearing the laughs and the mention of that nickname, knew they were teasing her.

She just decided to scoff and ignore them when her eyes fell on two certain person still on the gates while looking at the bells.

Meiying, and Dre.

She secretly smiled to herself before running towards them, when meiyings attention was brought to her, she quickly smiled.

"Hello! " meiying smiled widely, "Hi"(y/n) replied looking at Dre who gave her a small smile. Meiying looked at the bells, where dres attention was.

She grabbed dres hand and placed it on the bell. (Y/n) looked at her in confusion. " for what purpose?" (Y/n) asked making meiying smile. "You touch them for good luck."

As Dre heard that, he quickly placed his hands on multiple bells, both girls chuckled. "I hope that were finally fine Dre.." (Y/n) mumbled, making sure meiying didn't here.

"We we're always fine... Dont worry.."
Dre gave her a quick smile before his eyes was caught on a certain person whos eyes we're tinted on them. Cheng, was looking at them with a glare-like look, while leaning back to the stairs.

Both girls looked at where his eyes were in. Meiyings smile fell as she frowned, "I wish someone would
just-"

"Yeah me too.." Meiying didn't finish her sentence when Dre cuts her off.
"Just tell someone...". meiying said with a big frown.