Prologue;

- MIXED FEELINGS was roaming into me as I prepare my luggage, I was sad that im gonna leave, happy that I'm finally gonna go explode new things, confused of what I'm gonna do there, well just yesterday my mother told me that we have to move to ano...

- MIXED FEELINGS was roaming into me as I prepare my luggage, I was sad that im gonna leave, happy that I'm finally gonna go explode new things, confused of what I'm gonna do there, well just yesterday my mother told me that we have to move to another country with my cousin, Dre and his mother, Aunt Sherry.

That country was china.
I was confused of the sudden decision but she explained how there's a job there that pays a lot, she said I could explore some new things too and not just sitting on my room painting all day.

It's not my problem I love painting, but I do want to see the beautiful sceneries in China.

"(Y/N)! Are you ready sweetie?" I heard my mother shouted from downstairs, I quickly shout a 'yes' before carrying my bags and running down stairs.

My mother looked at me with a smile, walking towards me and helping me with some bags.

"Your aunt Sherry and Dre is waiting outside, don't wanna make them wait.." She said receiving a nod from me.

We went outside, My mom greeted both Dre and aunt Sherry.

Aunt Sherry looked at me with a sweet smile on her face.

She hugged me before patting my head, I smiled at her before going to Dre and giving him a high-five.

"Ok come on guys." Aunt Sherry said going in the car, followed by my mom.

Me and Dre sat besides each other relaxing in the car while looking outside the window.

"So? What've you been doing lately?" Dre started a conversation, I sighed and chuckled.

"You know, painting, reading yeah.." I said receiving a scoff from Dre.

"You're so plain and boring man" he said, I rolled my eyes at him.

"At least I don't look at the mirror all the time admiring my gorgeous body" I said teasingly making the last word louder, it seems that my mom and aunt Sherry heard it since they chuckled.

Dre gave me the 'are you serious' look, seeing his ears red in embarrassment.