Chapt. 4 "The fuck happened to you?!"

IMPORTANT NOTE- The 2 little girls who made it to the finals, Beatrice and Carly Rose, are going to be a bit older in this. 15.

-Bob xx

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Klovey's P.O.V-

The first day of Boot Camp.

"Wooooh!" I hear another stranger's cheer from outside my window, followed by a round of lazy applause. Drunk bitch. The Judges are throwing all the contestants a 'congratulations party'. While mostly everybody else is out there getting wasted, I'm in here trying to find out what they're really doing. No, I'm not trying to hack into any cameras. I'm not genius, just smart enough to know not to let myself have a hangover during a challenge. I'm only looking through the bootcamp episodes of both the US and UK. So far, the only time I've seen them do this was last year in the UK. During this the Judges had been looking through the auditions again, eliminating about half of the people. 

"Ow!" I shriek in pain. I lift my fingers up to lips, tapping them softly. After pulling them back I find  them blood stained, not a drop of blood, the tips of the middle and pointer are covered. I run the same fingers along the top of my bottom lip again, feeling for the wound. In the middle of the lip I find two long, narrow holes. Teeth. I must have gotten nervous, and began gnawing on the poor thing. A burning sensation fills the bottom of my mouth as I run into the bathroom that my unknown roomate and I share. Once in the small, white room I immediately begin tugging on the silver bars next to the faucet, waiting for the water to begin falling. I look around for a towel frantically, finding  multiple ones under the sink, waiting to be put on bars. (A/N: I don't know what the actual rooms look like, sorry!-Bob xx) I gratefully grab the first one I see and shove it under the clear stream of water, ringing it out, and repeating the process before gingerly placing it against my lips. Muting the pain slightly. I pull the towel back to put it under the sink once again, but I notice something. It's white, it's a white towel with a huge red stain meow, great.

After cleaning myself up I clumsily stepped out of the bathroom, only to find a familiar dark haired boy opening my door quickly. He beamed down at me before lifting his head of his shoulder and shouting,

"I finally found her-"He turns back to me quickly."The fuck happened to you?!"

<><><><><><><><><>><><><>

Can you guess who it it?! Just kidding, of course you do.

I need to sleep, sorry D':

-Bob xx