'Twitchy' and Friends

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

This Novel contains materials protected under International and Federal Copyright Laws and Treaties. Any unauthorized use of this material is prohibited. No part of this novel may be reproduced in any form or by any means without express written permission from the author/publisher. 

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Klovey always loved to sing, but she got nervous easily. She always twitched when she was nervous. The twitching actually came with any emotion, whether she was extremely happy, bawling her eyes out, or about to audition for the X Factor. That must of been why Evie, a girl she met while waiting in line, had given her such a nickname. When both girls can't get past Bootcamp they're destroyed. But, then Simon Cowell suggest that the two, along with Macy Cox and Phoebe Reed, become one act. A 'Girl Band'. Girl Bands aren't Very Popular, but maybe the world will make an exception for this one. They can only hope.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Sorry if you thought this was going to be about drug addicts :)

If you're Homophobic don't read this book, one of the girls are Bi Sexual, and another is slightly confused. If You don't like to read about teenagers who act like..well...real teenagers, you might want to leave as well! If you're a parent and don't believe that kids act differently in front of adults then they do around their friends, there is a lot of that in here! If you hate One Direction...well....one Character hates them and another loves them! Yep, thats all I've got to say! Okay, well, Me and my Awkwardness will be leaving meow....Mhm....*Runs away*