"A few days at the most!"

Sorry! I've been grounded, but my grounding (Yes I live w/ meh parents! Thought it was pretty obvious!) has been postponed! So for meow I'll be writing-Check the P.O.V!!!

Evie's POV:

"Yeah...Mom...Mom...Mom! I'll be fine, stop worrying!" Twitchy chuckles from the left of me, before continuing. I rest my head in my hands and look out the tinted window of the taxi, sighing quietly.                                   "Okay, everyday...I will!.....Mom, I'm only going to be gone a few days at the most!"                                          

How in the actual fuck can she say that?! She is going to win this thing for sure. I don't know why I'm even bothering to go to boot camp anymore! I hope that feather dude made it, Lewis was it? He seems like a pretty cool guy. Plus: He's hot.

I smile to myself, silently laughing at my own thoughts. Seriously though: Why am I still going to boot camp? I've only seen two people audition besides me. The first one was that creepy elephant guy, I'm pretty sure he's a rapist, don't know why. Then there's a cute, little, innocent looking ginger, who sings like somebody took Beyonce, Perrie Edwards, lady gaga, flying cats, and motherfucking pixie dust and put it all together. Then last I heard a bit of singing from this totally hot guy, who already has a perfect name for a famous( seriously, feather?!) motherfucker, and he sings like.....no god damn words. Sure I might be pretty, I won't deny it, but just good looks don't get you very far here.

I feel my eyelids begin to droop and my arms slowly falling, along with my head which was resting on them. As the need for sleep, which I haven't had for days, takes over, I begin to think of what may lie ahead. How long will I stay on the X Factor? Twitchy? Lewis? Did Lewis even make it past the first audition? Will the other contestants be as stuck up as I first imagined? Or will they be more like the two incredibly talented, and good looking, yet fun people I met in line this morning? Is Simon really a douche bag? If I make it all the way to Judges house who will be my mentor? What if I'm put in a group? The questions go on and on. Then I have those normal people questions like: I wonder how much money I have left in my wallet? Roaming around in my mind too.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><> 

"Evie? Evie, c'mon we're at the train station." I hear the familiar, soothing voice, but can't match it to a face or name. I blink my eyes open before closing them again. Nuzzling my head even further into the stranger's small, bony shoulder. Her ginger hair falls over my face, hiding my eyes from the bright moonlight. 

"Evie, we gotta go now. You know? Escape Denver?" She whispers in my ear, nudging me.

"Come on, wake your friend up and get out of my car." A gruff, deeper voice interrupts her attempts. I feel a scowl form on my face as I clench my fist and open my eyes, wide.

"You'd betta' shut yur' mouth if you know what's good fo' you, little boy." I practically growl at the man that must be in his late forties. His hairless head shines in the streetlights and his dull grey         (Or gray, whatever-Bob xx) eyes widen in slight surprise as he takes a shaky breath and I try not to die with laughter.

"Pardon me?"

"Ya' heard me right, boy" I snarl as I reluctantly push myself off of Twitchy, waking up completely, and grab my suit case. She follows my lead and gives one of the back tires a good kick with the tip of her converse, as she slams her door shut. The terrified, confused guy drove off quickly. Leaving us standing there, in front of the train station. The second he turns the corner I fall to the ground in a fit of laughter.

"What was that? He didn't even get his money!" Twitchy chuckled from above me.

"I don't...even.....know.." I gasp out between laughs. "I had to stop myself from saying 'Or get in the fucking van' !" I fall into another fit of laughter, but this time I'm not alone.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Yep, That's what Evie's gonna be like! Just a filler chapter but don't you love when a chapter just writes itself?!

Could I just get 1 vote and 2 comments on this chapter?

-Bob xx