Song for you

The next morning was an early one for me. I woke up around 6 to pack for the rest of my tour, shower, and cook Leah some breakfast. Leah eventually got up around 8:30 and I drove her to her hotel so she could grab her things. We quickly ate and then made some coffee for the road before heading outside to get on my bus. The bus was spacious and very homelike with a bathroom, kitchen, living area, and beds. I was exhausted collapsing onto the couch closing my eyes. I opened them to Leah taking a picture of me, so I giggled to myself slowly sitting up. She sat down on the other end of the couch, so I took the opportunity to lie my head on her lap. We had about a 4-hour drive, so I drifted off to sleep lying on Leah.

I was woken up 2 hours later by the smell of some pizza. Alex had the bus stop at a pizza place in Connecticut. I rolled onto my back and looked up to see Leah watching the TV ahead, stroking my hair. I stood up grabbing two slices of pizza one for me and one for Leah before sitting back down next to her. She was watching some soccer game.

"Who's playing?" I asked taking a bite of my pizza.

"Arsenal and Manchester City Men."

"Well obviously men, you're sitting next to me miss captain."

"Oh, wow okay, do you want me to call you pop star then?"

"Quit the loud flirting you two," Alex said from the back of the bus.

My face immediately turned red as I turned to give Alex a stare. He just smirked and winked at me. I turned back to the TV, Leah's eyes following me the entire time. She definitely saw me blush. I tried to ignore the blush on my face and Leah's eyes on me by looking back at the TV, but I could not shake what he had said. Were we actually just flirting?

The bus finally arrived at the venue, and I had about 7 hours until I perform. I decided to take another nap, this time in one of the beds. A nice long nap brought us to 3 hours until showtime, so we went to a restaurant not too far from the venue. It was fancy but after all we were in New York now. It had been a while since I had been to New York last, but I found out Leah had never been. I wanted to show her around but I didn't have much time before the show now so it would have to wait a while.

I never usually let anyone in my dressing room with me before shows but I let Leah in this time. There was something about her presence that was so calming. She helped me pick an outfit for tonight and we decided on an old soccer jersey from my college with the number 14 on it and some black cargos. Leah stood up walking me to the stage door giving me one last hug before I headed on and she went up to the VIP section.

"I have one last song for you guys tonight, it's a special one that no one has heard before so enjoy," I said excitedly.

Late in the night, beneath a starry sky,

Our paths crossed, caught each other's eye.

In that moment, something sparked within,

A flicker of connection, a silent violin.

You gazed at me, I felt the constellations align,

Whispering secrets in the language of time.

In your eyes, I saw a universe unfurled,

A cosmic dance, captivating my world.

Eyes like constellations, drawing me closer,

We're lost in the beauty, a celestial exposure.

Guided by starlight, we ignite the night,

Our souls intertwining, setting our hearts alight.

Head spinning, heart racing, a symphony of reflection,