Fire in the Sky

Tonight is my closing show for the US leg of the tour and I'm closing back where it all started in Boston. It felt fitting to end in the same place it all started. I haven't been nervous before a show this entire tour so far and this one I was nervous for...I didn't know why. I was about to leave my changing room when I saw a text from Leah.

9:23pm
Leah Williamson: Go kill it tonight, I miss you xx

9:24pm
Kacey Hart: Thank you, I miss you more <3

I put my phone down and looked at myself one last time in the mirror. I had a custom Red Sox jersey on tonight since they were my favorite team, some black baggy jeans, and a brown beanie on. Alex was waiting for me at the stage door like usual and gave me a pep talk and one last hug before I headed out on stage.

"Goodnight Boston, I love you!" I said walking off stage with tears in my eyes.

As soon as I opened the stage door I was pulled into a huge hug from Alex and my family. Everyone was so excited, I started crying because of how happy I was.
I quickly changed in my changing room and was out the door right away to head home. Usually we go out after but tonight I was so exhausted from the tour I wanted to head home and get some sleep. This tour was everything I ever wanted and more, I was so happy but there was one person I wish was here...Leah.
We had kept in touch, texting and calling whenever we get the chance which was had with me changing time zones all the time and her being in England. I missed her more than words could explain but we still haven't talked about the kiss. I wanted to talk about it a couple times over the phone but I figured it would be better in person. Another reason I wanted to go home after the show was to pack for London.
I had been talking to Beth about upcoming games and she got me a ticket with her family to their next game against Chelsea to surprise Leah. I leave on Saturday for the game on Sunday, so I have only tomorrow before I leave midday on Saturday.
The next day went by really quick, all I did was pack and write some new music. I usually get my music inspiration from something going on in my life, so most of my new music is about all the feelings I am having for Leah. I finished one new song and had a few others pieced out but not done.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I met Beth at her car in the parking lot of the airport. She came out and gave me a hug and helped me put my bags in her trunk before we headed to her house. There was still time before she had to be at the stadium so we sat with her family and Viv for some lunch. 
I drove to the stadium with Beths family and stayed with them the whole time trying to hide myself from paparazzi, luckily no one was expecting me to be in London a day after my tour was over so almost no attention was on me.

12:37pm
Kacey Hart: Goodluck today I will be watching!

12:37pm
Leah Williamson: Thank you x

A few moments later I watched Leah lead the team out onto the field, little does she know I am watching at the stadium. I cannot wait to she her reaction to me being here.
The game ended 1-1, a good fight by both teams being close to the top of the standings. The players did their rounds thanking the fans but I made sure to stay hidden so Leah couldn't spot me. I made my way with security down to near the locker rooms and waiting in the hallway for Leah. I finally saw her and Beth walking towards me so I stood up straight. They walked a little closer to me before Leah smiled and sprinted up to me taking me in a hug.

"Oh my god, Hi!" She said in shock.
"Hi," I said awkwardly giggling.

She put me down backing up slightly but still close enough to hold my hands. She just looked at me with the biggest smile on her face.

"You're actually here in London? Beth did you know?" She said in disbelief, slightly turning to look at Beth.
"Yes she did know, she was the one that got me here for this game," I responded.

Leah let my hands go and went and hugged Beth. Beth looked at me and mouthed 'you have a good one' and all I could do was giggle. They pulled out of the hug, Beth headed into the locker room and Leah walked back over to me.

"I can't believe you're here!" She said.
"I had to return the favor," I replied taking her hands back in mine.
"What are you up to later?"
"Nothing actually."
"Would you want to come to dinner with me?"
"Of course I would."
"I'll pick you up from Beths at 7, be ready."
"I will captain."

She gave me another quick hug before heading into the locker room. Wow this girl really does something to me. She ignites something in me.

There's a spark, a flare in the night
Igniting a flame, like shooting stars taking flight
An electric current running through my veins
As the world fades away, my heart awakes, unchained
Fire in the sky, lighting up the dark night
Sparks fly, as our souls intertwine
In this moment, we're the only two
Burning brighter than the moon
Your touch, like a live wire against my skin
Sending shivers down my spine, making me begin
To lose control, surrender to this cosmic bliss
With every word unspoken, our connection persists
Fire in the sky, lighting up the dark night
Sparks fly, as our souls intertwine
In this moment, we're the only two
Burning brighter than the moon
Like fireworks exploding, we collide
Leaving trails of color in the blackened sky
We'll keep on burning, no matter the consequences
A love so volatile, yet so relentless
Fire in the sky, lighting up the dark night
Sparks fly, as our souls intertwine
In this moment, we're the only two
Burning brighter than the moon
Together, we'll create our own galaxy
Bathing in the embers of our love's legacy
So let the sparks fly, radiant and high
Forever finding solace under the fire-lit sky