8~ Practice Before School

"Brother please, I don't want to hurt you!" The adult blonde man cried

The brown haired spoke "I'm sorry brother" he opened his arms for a hug.

The blonde hugged his brother tightly "Thank you-" He gasped..

He looked down, blood dripped from his stomach with the knifes tip through his stomach.

The younger brother said coldly "you're just as bad as those witches"

"CALEB!" the brown haired witch cried.

The blonde looked over as he fell to the cold glass below "Evelyn.." the man croaked

The brown haired brother said "Sorry not sorry Evelyn, but I can't let this sin be put on me"

"you... YOU KILLED HIM!!"

.
.
.

You jolted awake, breathing heavily, looking around the room.

The time? 7:10 am

"The fuck..?" Y/n mumbled to herself, as she got out of bed.

She walked down the stairs to see everyone already at the table, eat breakfast

As she sat down, thoughts were running on that dream, it scared her.

The blonde tapped her shoulder "You okay?" The boy asked quietly, so only you can hear him

"I'm fine" y/n mumbled, feeling unsure about their emotions

She eat their food, not really paying attention to the conversation that the others were speaking off.

All she could think about was what the fuck they were dreaming about, she didn't know any of those people at all but she dreamt of them.

After they ate, they all put their plates on the sink "Hey, Willow want to practice training with me?"

Amity asked, with a smile forming on her face

"Of course!" Willow got up and followed Amity out near the cottage

"Let me join!" Gus rushed after them.

Luz watched the walk off, then Camelia grabbed the plates "Mijas, school is starting tomorrow, so you'll have to get your things ready"

"Si mama" Y/n nodded.

The mother smiled and walked to the kitchen to clean the plates, Luz went upstairs to her room, closing the door behind her.

The grimwalker got up and said "I should also train with the others as well" with a soft smile up on his face.

"Oh okay" you smiled back.

As the boy walks away, he paused then turned to you "Wanna join us? I mean, if your free"

"I mean, I can have just 1 more day to hang out with you guys before school tomorrow so sure" Y/n got up and started to follow the blonde

At behind the cottage, the group was using the staff, using different likes of attacks on each other, trying to dodge and fight back.

Y/n watched and asked "Is this safe?"

Gus nodded "Of course! We have to learn how to fight just incase any Griffins try and eat us"

"I knew they were real!- wait eat you?"

Willow said, as she practiced with Amity "Gus, Griffins are friendly" she made a spell circle so vines would block Amity's attack.

Gus asked "The time it chased Hunter at Hexside?"

"Hexside" The (h/c) girl mumbled

"School and I stepped on it's tall by accident" Hunter explained

Y/n sat down next to Gus on a log as he watched Amity and Willow train, Hunter leaned on a tree and watched.

Hunter moved closer to a bit, trying to sneaky about this action, hoping no one noticed

After Amity and Willow trained, we can say that Willow won the round "Good work" Willow smiled proudly at Amity, impressed by her skills and gave her a fist bump.

"Thanks, your doing good yourself" Amity answered back to the witch.

Y/n smiled at the 2 females teamwork and encouragement, Hunter smiled as well

Gus noticed his smile, then walked next to him and whispered "Who got you smiling like that?" in a teasing tone

"Oh- nothing" the blonde tried to hide his goofy smile.

Gus nudged his shoulder "I bet it's Willow huh?" the boy smiled.

"What? no" the blonde answer

"suree buddy"

Amity walked up to Y/n "Would you like to train with us?"

Y/n said "Oh gosh, thank you but I don't anything about magic" you chuckled softly

"You can still try, you can use my staff" Willow offered with a smile, handing her staff to you.

"Willow thank you, but I don't want to damage your staff" Y/n explained softly

Willow laughed "You won't, I trust you"

The (h/c) colored person sighed and took Willow's staff and asked "Sooo.. how do I use this?"

"Just spin the staff to make a spell circle" Gus said loudly

Y/n spun the staff, making a spell circle, making some vines appear under ground "I just did magic.. I just did magic!" Y/n cheered.

Then the vine grabbed their ankle and pulled you to the floor "I just did magic" the female groaned.

You sat up and said "Don't worry I'm fine"

Hunter walked up to the female and took the vines off her ankle "You sure?" with concern in his voice

"I'm sure, it only went through a few layers of skin"

"You kind of remind me of Luz when I first met her, I guess it's sister to sister kind of stuff" Willow chuckled

Gus exclaimed "Let's go back inside before anyone sees us and go crazy"

The group nodded and went back inside..