1~ It's been a long time..

It's been a bit lonely with out Luz.. Y/n thought to herself as she sat down at the dinner table, waiting for food.

Knock, knock, knock

Someone knocked on the front door.

"Don't worry mijas, I'll get it" Camelia said as she stopped stirring the pot.

Camelia walks to the front door and opens it.

Y/n and Vee were sitting patiently, after 1 minute passing by, Y/n gets up and started to walk to the front door.

"Oh mija, I've missed you so much!" Camelia exclaimed as she hugged someone.

5 people outside, 4 people that you never seen before.

But the 1 that was hugging Camelia was familiar.

Y/n rushes up to Luz and hugs her.

Like it was a family reunion.

"Luz!! It's been a long time since I've seen you!!" Y/n cried into Luz.

Luz cried into Camelia and said, "I've missed you both so much..!"

You looked up at the 4 strangers next to Luz.

One had has short light purple hair, and had they hands in a respectful manner, she or they looked a bit beat-up

The second one had dark hair, maybe black or dark dark green..? They looked like a calm female

The third one was the shortest out of the 4 others, very very dark blue hair, looked like a minor or under the age 15?

And the last one, an tall male with dirty blonde hair, small scar on there cheek, and had one of there arm wrapped around the short blue-haired male.

Wow, why do they all have good style and look so good? The (h/c) girl thought to herself.

"Mama.. Y/n.. these are my friends, Amity, Willow, Gus and Hunter. They all witches from the.. boiling isles" Luz explains

Camelia looked at the 4 and said "come in come in! You all can get sick from the rain"

The group of 4, Luz and Y/n went inside.

You all went to the table and sat down.

Luz sat next to the purple haired one, I think Amity..? Oh yes amity!

On the other side of Luz, Willow sat next to Luz.

The short boy/Gus sat next to Willow, Vee sat down next to gus.

Y/n started to sit down next to Amity on her right.

Then the blonde male, Hunter sat down next to you.

Willow looks over at Y/n and asked, "you must be Luz's sister, right..?"

You nodded and said "Mhm, Luz's older sister. 15 years old, name is Y/n"

Y/n said in a respectful manner with a soft smile.

Hunter looks at you for a few seconds then looks down at the ground.